Eset Smart Security vs Comodo Internet Security

tiny

So,im currently running Eset Nod32 5 and Comodo Firewall but im thinking about switching to something else.

I've had Nod32 Antivirus for about 4years as the antivirusprogram, and it's quite alright. Change is always fun, i guess im curious about the others but don't know if it's a "downgrade".

What are your experiences with one or the other, good, bad?

• Replies 16
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you want strong protection about firewall and HIPS(defence+ in comodo) use comodo...if you want good antivirus use ESET...thats it

There is no best or greatest firewall or antivirus.

Just keep away from bad sites and use a good ( yes it excists ) Malwarebytes spyware or malware remover if you visit a site that's marked dangerous.

"The flue gets everywhere people" :) .

Just remember it's dangerous out there.

between the two of them i`d go with comodo.eset is way better in detection but lacks what comodo has.

between the two of them i`d go with comodo.eset is way better in detection but lacks what comodo has.

All said. ;)

Give ESS a spin. Use Interactive Mode on everything.. get it set up.. I think you will like it... I honestly like it ..with the new HIPS module.. over what I had tried with COMODO a year or two ago..

If you don't like it.. go back :dunno:

With what ESS has to offer though.. I would be willing to be you would like.. better and it being one suite.. together as it is supposed to be.

i was running EAV with Comodo FW for quite some time ,

until now i shifted to ESS ,

and i m pretty impressed with

and hardly feel any thing missing .... ;)

in fact the system feels better in performance now ....

i was running EAV with Comodo FW for quite some time ,

until now i shifted to ESS ,

and i m pretty impressed with

and hardly feel any thing missing .... ;)

in fact the system feels better in performance now ....

was thinking about Combo free firewall but ESS v5 is good enough since it just came out.

btw grats on 1,000 posts =P

was thinking about Combo free firewall but ESS v5 is good enough since it just came out. btw grats on 1,000 posts =P

lol... yeah just saw ...

thanks mate ... ! :)

+1

There's a test in Comodo forums that shows how the anti-virus is efficient now. I am using the new version of CIS and I am really impressed with it. The anti-virus now is allot faster and smoother, and I see no performance drop whatsoever. Here's the link to the test.

I hope it helps to clear some doubts...or not. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived