nero 7 subject

myidisbb

i notice on my computer that nero 7.9.6.0 has mount a disk image. dont know if its got other stuff thats different from the other nero 7

now in nero 7.10.1.0 it does not have mount a disk image. did they move it somewhere or just removed it?

dont really care about nero 8. its got dumb down contorl opitions that does allow you to stop multi sessions. (unless you go to express to do it)

between the two nero 7s is the newer one better with other stuff in it?

• Replies 6
  • Views 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both crap! if ever I would be forced to yse nero - that'd be 6 or 7 lite... as it comes to vurtual drive there a lot better and really functional apps to do that (IE daemon tools, imgBurn and so on depending on what are you trying to achieve)

Just an opinion...

Both crap! if ever I would be forced to yse nero - that'd be 6 or 7 lite... as it comes to vurtual drive there a lot better and really functional apps to do that (IE daemon tools, imgBurn and so on depending on what are you trying to achieve)

Just an opinion...

check is some images are nero format. unless there is another software that will let you do nero images. (games)

i need a crack for nero 8 :) if anyone has PM please. because am using serial keys but they expire all the time!

• 2 weeks later...
i need a crack for nero 8 :P if anyone has PM please. because am using serial keys but they expire all the time!
of course we can't give you any help with pirated versions or even link to related stuff... (read the rules again). but you you could always PM and ask about the weather :-)

open a new thread next time I'd say.

1. in case you have auto update on, disable it.

2. uninstall and clean your system of any leftovers of Nero.

3. reinstall.

Use to like Nero when it was in v6.....now so bloated!

Now using Ashampoo Burning Studio 7, so lite and efficient.

Archived