Enbridge ride to conquer cancer.

Nemesis

hey guys, a few days ago i mentioned i was going to join the ride to conquer cancer in a statusbox update. well i did it today and i was wondering if any of you would be interested in donating and in turn, sponsoring me on my ride. every little bit helps, and if you cant, that's ok too.

the ride is a 2 day, 200+ km ride from Vancouver to the pacific northwest.

if your feeling especially generous, send me a pm and i can give you the link to my page.

Wish me luck.

EDIT: you can choose to remain anonymous when you donate.

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honorable thing your doing..

thanks man :) my grandmother actually just had cancer, it was removed and she is now cancer free. it is my motivation.

open my page and read what i wrote for why i chose to join this one.

if i reach my goal, i am going to ride "the challenge" course, it is 80 km longer than the regular and has more hills. i figure if people step up and help me/the cause its only right i do the same.

EDIT: haha, when i first read your comment i thought it said "horrible" for a split second.

What methods of payment are accepted? I will make a donation on behalf of nsane.down.

http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR?px=2859456&fr_id=1413&pg=personal

Topics

To print out a donation form, click here

My Participant ID: 2623XX-X

Yeh! (and don't forget to make sponsor demand: to have PIRATE :ph34r: flag tied up to his back) :sneaky:

online, credit cards are accepted (visa,master card,American express). of course you could mail them a cheque (or check in American English lol) it seems strange too but they accept discover card by the real donation form but not online.

Thanks nsane!

How's it going?

its good, only been registered for 3 days lol. i've got lots of positive feedback from people i know, and i know some donations are coming any day now. i have work tomorrow so im printing off lots of donation forms and passing them around, maybe even talk to the owner about a corporate donation. :) thanks for asking

• Administrator

online, credit cards are accepted (visa,master card,American express). of course you could mail them a cheque (or check in American English lol) it seems strange too but they accept discover card by the real donation form but not online.

Thanks nsane!

No paypal option? :(

guess not. i know what your thinking, so much easier. unfortunately i cant do much about that. if its a deal breaker for you, i appreciate the sentiment and effort anyway :thumbsup: .

How's your mission 69-stang?

good, got a couple hundred bucks today. registered for an "appreciation" ride too (whatever that is supposed to mean) 50km, should be a good ride to test my fitness level and see how much training i have ahead of me.

awfully nice, as what you do fella, just downside is for small fish as to how to raise the funds.. :sad:

Still, very best of luck! (I believe from all nSaners) :clap:

awfully nice, as what you do fella, just downside is for small fish as to how to raise the funds.. :sad:

Still, very best of luck! (I believe from all nSaners) :clap:

no kidding, but without all those small donations (less than a million bucks lol) its seems to do nothing; but alot of these funds go to things like treatment and new cancer detecting equipment like MRI machines, not just research. http://va12.conquercancer.ca/site/PageServer?pagename=va12_dollarsatwork

Archived