Your free unlock code for F-Secure Internet Security 2011

Share10s

Thank you for your interest in F-Secure Internet Security. As a chip-reader, you can max the award-winning all-inclusive package for your PC. 12 months * for free. Here's how it works:

- Just register and you will receive your license key and download link for F-Secure Internet Security 2011.

- As participants in the chip-action, you are entitled to renewal and the new version 2012 can purchase discounted to the price.

- Do not worry. This is not an order and your data will not be resold.

* In the action area from September 2011 to August 2012 you can get a chip reader 4x a free license key, which you can use F-Secure Internet Security 2011 a total of 12 months free.

For you as a chip-reader - free F-Secure Internet Security 2011!

Promo here:

Please note:

The registration site (for software Download F-Secure) is the asknet provided.

• Replies 5
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing. :) I did recive a 90 days trial key; please tell me if after the first 90 days trial i'll automatic recive a new trial key for the next 90 days or i should do any action.

Thank you for your interest in F-Secure Internet Security. As a chip-reader, you can max the award-winning all-inclusive package for your PC. 12 months * for free. Here's how it works:

- Just register and you will receive your license key and download link for F-Secure Internet Security 2011.

- As participants in the chip-action, you are entitled to renewal and the new version 2012 can purchase discounted to the price.

* In the action area from September 2011 to August 2012 you can get a chip reader 4x a free license key, which you can use F-Secure Internet Security 2011 a total of 12 months free.

Promo here:

Please note:

Read again, please

Promo here:

Please note:

Read again, please

Dear Share10s, I find your answer useless.

This means that from September 2011 to August 2012 you are entitled to register four times for a 3 month license. So you have one year of use.

Remember that an IP is a once only registration key for 3 months. Every three months you all again on that page to register

This means that from September 2011 to August 2012 you are entitled to register four times for a 3 month license. So you have one year of use.

Remember that an IP is a once only registration key for 3 months. Every three months you all again on that page to register

Thank you Share10s.

Archived