how to assemble and build a pc

dock98

Got hold of your favorite components but pondering over how to assemble/install them to get your monster rig up? Do not worry,

this guide will help you begin from scratch and give step by step instructions so that you can get your new PC up and running in a short amount of time.

So here we go!

Things to get in place before starting:

* Anti-static wrist strap

* Set of screwdrivers and pliers

* Piece of cloth

* CPU Thermal compound (recommended)

* PC components

Tip: CPU Thermal compound is not a necessity but it is recommended to keep your CPU cool under load conditions by helping heat dissipate faster.

It is a must if you intend to overclock your PC.

how to assemble

• Replies 17
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll go with the cooling gel for the CPU great for overheating too :) i can kindah build one on my own i just need to save some money and put my skills to the test :blink:

ohhh okay i think Spybot S&D is pretty slow... but it scans good :) and also i dont use none of that background scaning or none of that real time protection cus i know what im doing on my computer :w00t: so i dont even immunize so my computer only runs what it need to run so the computer always runs at its fastes :P Yeah :w00t:
i'll go with the cooling gel for the CPU great for overheating too ;) i can kindah build one on my own i just need to save some money and put my skills to the test ;)

go for it l,i have built about 5 and they all turned out ok.if i can do it,so can you.

Thanks for that eBook Samuria Im planning on building a PC just from donated PCs and its been a while since I

built a PC so for me excellint timing!!!!

I built mine around July/August last year.

It's not overly powerful, but it looks the business. More pictures/details if anyone is interested.

picture009nj5.jpg

oh, when i built my coputer with intel parts it said to use all of the CPU Thermal compound. DO NOT do that :)

It's not overly powerful, but it looks the business. More pictures/details if anyone is interested.

picture009nj5.jpg

awesome looking computer z.must take all your resources to lite it up.does it have sirens or an attached popcorn machine.

awesome looking computer z.must take all your resources to lite it up.does it have sirens or an attached popcorn machine.

No but all the streetlamps go dim at boot time :rolleyes:

It has more cold cathode tube lighting inside, one uv and one blue. But they are never switched on as the LED's on the fans illuminate the inside of the case. They're only tiny LEDs, but work well, and they also pick up the green UV green Molexs and green spiral cable wrap.

Hi

nice rig ;)

all u need now is some disco music and u can charge ppl to come into your room!!! :P

picture009nj5.jpg

Nice :P it looks real neat

thanks s,were have you been hiding?

I've been having some connection issues with my ISP. Should be getting sorted out ASAP. I've missed you all!

I've been having some connection issues with my ISP. Should be getting sorted out ASAP. I've missed you all!

:dance2:

Hope it gets better

Bolt_Gundam510

nice PC ZombieGod, if it's BioHarzard does your room get hot, how hot does it get i mean with all the lights and stuff on that PC and every thing. ;)

nice PC ZombieGod, if it's BioHarzard does your room get hot, how hot does it get i mean with all the lights and stuff on that PC and every thing. ;)

Cold Cathode lighting affects nothing. The core CPU temp is a constant 28°c :dance2:

Archived