ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5.0.94.0

jalaffa

• Replies 28
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TNOD is working fine here....and i don't have any problems with the advanced setup menu.

However....how much do we trust this TNOD app?....the instructions and read me are in spanish so i don't have a clue what they say.

Also ive never heard of TNOD and....if i'm not mistaken it does the same job as Nod-login....that fix we have on the front page.

If anyone knows more about TNOD or can guarantee it is safe....then please post a reply to this.

Been using Tnod for quite some time, infact since version 4 of Eset Smart Security, never had any problems with it, its clean and it works, i did however have to update it to the newest version. had 1.4.0.17 installed and now its 1.4.1.0 never used any of the other "fixes"

it doesnt modify/patch either Eset programs it just looks online to various sites that have keys to use. and can automatically insert one. can also create a list of keys for use later,

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to @anuraag for the Final version of NodLogin ( 10.0.59 ). Another spare for the collection... :)

Archived