Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1.152

jalaffa

• Administrator

I confirm that 64-bit Flash also installs plugins for 32-bit Firefox and IE. :)

Also note, do not use 64-bit IE 9 as it uses old IE8 JS engine.

• Replies 31
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FF 64bit has been around since version 4 nightly IIRC also they are as stable as any other alpha/beta build but work only on 64bit OS & need 64bit plugins i.e. java, silverlight, flash etc. That's the only difference plus the addons work normally besides 64bit FF may well be faster than 32bit FF on 32/64 bit OS !

:s x64 Silverlight, where is that then?

Thanks for the update. I feel a bit dizzy :s about what version do I have to install: should I install x64 version of Adobe Flash Player even though I use a 32-bit browser?

yah even though you are using 32 bit web browser .. you have to install 64 bit of adobe

to ensure performance also security :rolleyes:

same to me... im not using 64 bit browser

but my 32 bit browser show flash content much faster :dance2:

FF 64bit has been around since version 4 nightly IIRC also they are as stable as any other alpha/beta build but work only on 64bit OS & need 64bit plugins i.e. java, silverlight, flash etc. That's the only difference plus the addons work normally besides 64bit FF may well be faster than 32bit FF on 32/64 bit OS !

Here you go !

Here you go !

Cool. Still at RC currently and labelled a Developer Version when you download and install it, reading around the subject the final shouldn't be far away.

Just gotta find a reason to use Silverlight now I guess...

Many thanks for the link!

:clap:

Here you go !

Cool. Still at RC currently and labelled a Developer Version when you download and install it, reading around the subject the final shouldn't be far away.

Just gotta find a reason to use Silverlight now I guess...

Many thanks for the link!

:clap:

I think silverlight is on its last leg, cause M$ is pushing for html5 with win8, we probably won't see another revision to version 6 also Adobe as it is struggling to make flash relevant with Apple on its back that might finally lead to the beginning of an era without the need of any plugins for web, this coincides perfectly with the advent of html5 btw which is still under development so it won't be finalized anytime soon !

Archived