ESET 3.0.621 Fix and REG File for Win 64 bits

jofre

Those Interested on ESET 3.0.621 Fix for 64 Bits Systems( WinXP and Vista ) , send me a Message.

Cheers

Jofre

• Replies 35
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe it...works great jofre. Thanks bud. It only adds one server but you gave me plenty more to add.

Ya, thanks. Anyone looking for Nod32 v3 fix for 64bit, this is where to get it.

Kudos jofre

when does the license expires with this fix? :lol:

plz send me the fix :rofl:

-----------------

Already replied ! For 64 bits it`s just a «.reg file» based on TemDono fix ! I didn`t make it - just found ! Time remaining : Same as TemDono Fix of course ! = 15 000 days (more or less...)

Too many people pretending this fix but I don`t receive feedback saying if they had success or not ,except from member RobrPatty !...

cheers

Jofre

-------------------

-----------------

Already replied ! For 64 bits it`s just a «.reg file» based on TemDono fix ! I didn`t make it - just found ! Time remaining : Same as TemDono Fix of course !

Too many people pretending this fix but I don`t receive feedback saying if they had success or not !...

cheers

Jofre

-------------------

nwm, I fixed it, it shows like this now: (but it still says the license is valid until 2008-02-23

83408-Shot0001.JPG

-----------------

Already replied ! For 64 bits it`s just a «.reg file» based on TemDono fix ! I didn`t make it - just found ! Time remaining : Same as TemDono Fix of course !

Too many people pretending this fix but I don`t receive feedback saying if they had success or not !...

cheers

Jofre

-------------------

ok but Im little confused now hehe, many files that you sent, do I need all of them? I've downloaded NEW ESET FIX 1.1 for v.3.x, also downloaded Nod32_v3_FiX_TemDono_Reg_Entries, do I have to use all?

btw I've already have NOD32 installed, do I need to uninstall it and install it again?

--------------------------------------

As said on my message all you need for 64 bits is the AV + .reg file (TemDono Fix it`s just for 32 Bits Systems ). It has to be trial version ,not retail version !

edited my post, watch the picture :lol: So I have to wait until 2008-02-24 to see if it still works..

It`s all right ! You (we ) have to wait and see ! but I believe it`s going to pass 24th.Feb.2008 and will be working for a long,long time...

cheers

jofre

edited my post, watch the picture :) So I have to wait until 2008-02-24 to see if it still works..

If it says remaining 15 343 days ,it`s all right then. You have to wait till 24 th Feb and see if it still works. I believe it will works all those days mentioned !

cheers

jofre

wowww!! greath news, I want to test it!!

eXperience,hi !

What do you wish to test ,32 bits or 64 bits ?- Let me know !

Jofre

wowww!! greath news, I want to test it!!

eXperience,hi !

What do you wish to test ,32 bits or 64 bits ?- Let me know !

Jofre

Those Interested on ESET 3.0.621 Fix for 64 Bits Systems( WinXP and Vista ) , send me a Message.

Cheers

Jofre

Thanks very much jofre!

this fix seems to fork very fine!

and i tried to edit that .reg file a bit, and it now adds all eset_eval servers at once :dance2:

hope i didn't mess up it... but still it works!!! :)

p.s. i tried it on my vista x32

------------------

Glad to know reg.file also adds eset eval.servers. When you write "fork" you sure mean "work" .

I am now really concerned with those using winXP or WinVISTA 64 bits, because they forgot to give news after they have installed the .reg file.

Thanks for the reply!

jofre

Cheers

Jofre

Thanks very much jofre!

and i tried to edit that .reg file a bit, and it now adds all eset_eval servers at once :dance2:

Cheers

Jofre

Thanks very much jofre!

------------------

Glad to know reg.file also adds eset eval.servers. When you write "fork" you sure mean "work" .

I am now really concerned with those using winXP or WinVISTA 64 bits, because they forgot to give news after they have installed the .reg file.

Thanks for the reply!

jofre

my hands don't listen to me like they should :wacko:

but like i said this fix really forks (works that is) :dance2:

and if i wont be lazy tomorow, i'll try it on x64

------------------

OK ! report please,when you have done it !

jofre

well i tied this new fix on vista x64 and don't see any problems :)

---------------------------

Thanks,kevinM and behda for the report about Win 64 bits. Glad to see you had success with the .regfile !!

Have a nice week-end - Both !

cheers

jofre

I have tried to make it work few times without any success. Vista Ultimate 64bit.. Reg patch didn't work at all.. Didn't add any servers to list or change anything.. I had to add servers manually. Anyway thanks for PM jofre.. Maybe some another fix will work on all vista (64bit) systems.

EDIT: And yes, I'm using AV 3.0.621 (trial).

I have tried to make it work few times without any success. Vista Ultimate 64bit.. Reg patch didn't work at all.. Didn't add any servers to list or change anything.. I had to add servers manually. Anyway thanks for PM jofre.. Maybe some another fix will work on all vista (64bit) systems.

Loringus,

Dont give up !

If others are saying that had no problem with the «.reg file »for Vista 64x, I dont see why you can`t have success .

Uninstall everything, use Windows "Search" to clean Windows System.

To clean Registry, I use Registry Crawler 4.5.0.4 to Clean Registry ( a very good one),also CCleaner (Freeware), RegSupreme 1.4.0.46, Glarysoft Registry Repair 2.7 (Freeware) and RegDoctor 1.95. I gave you the site were you can download them all.You know, www.Soft...com (See first if they have compatibility with Vista - mine is WinXPpro , so they all work...)

When you have ended cleanliness, restart PC and install Program AV - Restart PC again ; Apply «.Reg File» and Restart PC again.

Now it`s done. First time, Update manually. That`s all.

Good luck

Jofre

PS : If you wish, I can Upload and send you "Registry Crawler 4.5.0.4" -The most important one.

If you used keys on a previous AV version, you use (inst.not needed) "Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.8.0" which eliminates old useless keys .(You can find it on same website mentioned before)

Let me know when you have done it .

I have tried to make it work few times without any success. Vista Ultimate 64bit.. Reg patch didn't work at all.. Didn't add any servers to list or change anything.. I had to add servers manually. Anyway thanks for PM jofre.. Maybe some another fix will work on all vista (64bit) systems

---------------

LORINGUS

I use WinXPprof.(32 bits)

Also have WinVISTA Ultimate, but not installed yet. I prefer to wait till next August or so...

You must not give up, specially when others are saying that had success on Vista 64x with the «.Reg File» .

So...Uninstall carefully everything and Restart PC. Now use Windows "Search"to clean the AV.

For Registry, I use CCleaner 2.04.543 (Freeware),RegSupreme 1.4.0.46, Garysoft Registry Repair 2.7 (Freeware),RegDoctor 1.95 and the most important - Registry Crawler 4.5.0.4. You know where to find these Registry Cleaners (www.Soft... .com - mentioned on 1st message I sent you). See if they have compatibility with VISTA.

When Registry cleaned,Restart PC.

Now,Install ESET trial (64 bits) and restart PC again. Apply «.Reg File»and restart PC again.

Update AV manually ( 1st time )

That`s all.

Next updates should be automatic.

cheers

Jofre

PS:-If you used before, some keys with this AV, also you have " Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.8.0", on that website,(see if it`s compatible with VISTA) to clean useless keys.

I can upload Registry Crawler, and send you by message, if you wish. (See if it has compatibility with VISTA).

Good Luck !

from my experience it's easy edit that .reg file, so it adds all update servers

but i have a question...

does the update server u49... really ends with /eset/ or /eset_eval/

if with /eset_eval/ then i think there is a minor bug in that .reg file :P

from my experience it's easy edit that .reg file, so it adds all update servers

but i have a question...

does the update server u49... really ends with /eset/ or /eset_eval/

if with /eset_eval/ then i think there is a minor bug in that .reg file :P

Hi,behda !

u49 must end like all the others....../eset_eval/ (it`s a small bug ...yes ! ). You can correct manually and certainly you know how .

cheers

Jofre

Archived