The Collapse Is Coming........

majithia23

• Replies 18
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume by now everyone has seen "The Obama Deception" and "Fall of The Republic". Pretty good stuff in those documentaries about the collapse, but it takes things to a whole other level of understanding. These aren't for the faint of heart or the weak minded.

On a positive side note, what we can do now as individuals is NOT give up on what WE can do to fight entropy and disorder. Whatever can inspire you to be a greater individual in thought and in deed, seek to engulf your life in such things

yOw4Z.png

@ambrocious

thanks for the lnks mate ,

seems interesting ,

bookmarked for later viewing in some free time ....

@toyo

thanks for replying to the query mate ..

and i think the Decline has dawned upon , and that too from Romania ...

Nokia cuts down 3500 jobs in its Romania Plant .

Romania is in a "collapsed" state since forever, but the "revolution" in 1989 made sure that when we fall, we fall in the open arms of the banking system. Nokia just jumped a sinking ship to protect their business. You know, IMF gives us support (by typing money into existence on a PC terminal), while we guarantee we give them back with physical goods. Nobody could ever return the billions, it's wishful thinking. So when we don't "perform" as planed, IMF sends an emissary, which decides what the country should do: cut jobs, reduce salaries to state employees, cut funds to hospitals and the health care system, destroy the education system (professors and teachers are paid worse than a car washer now, to give an example).

Now, that's how you sell a whole country! And at the same time, you ensure the citizens are becoming more and more mentally challenged.

yes i can understand what you mean ...

and alas this is the hard fact and the truth ..

but can we do any thing about it ...?? :mellow:

Few good thoughts here!

would say something a of "political games" being the biggest part to blame and economies suffering means ever so little for ones that are bound to benefit from it.

I have big doubts somebody can do anything useful about this right now. Almost everybody which could influence these issues has every reason not to, because they profit from it all. Even the ones that are supposed to fight against this system bring disinformation many times and just manage to do more evil than good after all.

Stupid bla bla maker he is. Man i`m really *SNIP* now. :angry:

Edit:

Not a trader

Its most recent accounts show cash in the bank of £985. After four years trading net assets are £10,048 - in the red.

well, the one's that are making most of it (the fuss), have no say as in to fix the issues, but will profit from it enormously. Long propaganda wars where- Oh how bad it is over there!- ... lets hide how bad it is here :sneaky:

I'm sorry, but if Rastani is a trader, or a gay, or a nuclear scientist studying octopus reproduction is of no relevance, and the fact that The Telegraph wrote that article just to discredit his persona (lives with his partner, does not even own the house etc.) proves somebody was not happy with his comments.

Can you tell why? Because he partially spoke the truth, and it happened on CNN.

You don't have to have an economics degree to realise that governments are just instruments in the hands of the big corporations.

I'm sorry, but if Rastani is a trader, or a gay, or a nuclear scientist studying octopus reproduction is of no relevance, and the fact that The Telegraph wrote that article just to discredit his persona (lives with his partner, does not even own the house etc.) proves somebody was not happy with his comments.

Can you tell why? Because he partially spoke the truth, and it happened on CNN.

You don't have to have an economics degree to realise that governments are just instruments in the hands of the big corporations.

Well, you do (to have an experience and knowledge for REAL), if you making such big prognosis :fear:

Well, you do (to have an experience and knowledge for REAL), if you making such big prognosis :fear:

That's what I was trying to point out: it's not something requiring advanced knowledge to understand the direction the things are going. You only need the desire to learn and read and accumulate knowledge, which is available almost everywhere these days, lucky us :)

At least this is how I feel.

i bet everyone in britain going to be thanking Margaret Thatcher for keeping them with the pound

buck for 5 euros

as little love I have for Euro- it's done rather well against all the other western currencies, national debt per capita is lesser (as per person, per country average), that what its is UK... tough times- yes, but not a collapse, at least not in very near future I'm certain

Guest avrilb

Very interesting link indeed! Maybe a similar revolution will take heed in Europe, as happened in the Middle East. I mean, it's starting boiling in Greece - next up are Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland..

OK then!

UK Central bank man: Britain is close to collapse... I KNEW THAT! straight as soon as all the hysteria was flooded on to EU from same place...

Archived