What happened to Morpheus

Guest Zee

Hi, i remember seeing Morpheus Ultra 5.0 listed on this site maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago, now im unable to find it, any chance of getting it back again? And sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.

• Replies 16
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this post to be specific and the maker stopped making the 'loader creater' because of so many people begging for him to update even tho he said "i'm working on it right now, chill out"...they still kept begging and he got annoyed :lol:

if someone cracks the latest version i'll re-list it, but they supposedly update the program every day with newer protection. so whoever does needs to make something similar to the old loader creater :w00t:

btw, yall might notice the board doesn't add anonym.to to internal site links anymore. well, it does, but it removes it right after (only way i could do it with the way IPB is setup) :listen:

i personally don't, but some people really like it, so why not inform them of it being cracked? :listen:

it's worth getting a bit of traffic for too ;-)

it's worth getting a bit of traffic for too ;-)

Suppose, but I personally rather not promote shit software. :listen:

LemonHead2089

so wait what happened? The man who cracked morpheus is back? what was his name btw. or alias

yeah, but he figured out a way to completely remove the softwrap protection this time (which should make it run faster) and block the auto-update. so there's no more having to make a loader after every new build, protection is gone completely now ;)

and his name was SuperCRacker :lol:

yeah, but he figured out a way to completely remove the softwrap protection this time (which should make it run faster) and block the auto-update. so there's no more having to make a loader after every new build, protection is gone completely now ;)

and his name was SuperCRacker :lol:

we got this one from july and the one from june. which one should we use and is either crack from june/july okay?

the current one is working for some people. but the old loader creator, june, isn't working for 5.0 :lol:

the current one is working for some people. but the old loader creator, june, isn't working for 5.0 :lol:

is the older june loader working with the morph from june?

no, it stopped working with 5.0.0 :)

im taking that the june one was version 5 then? (im not touching any of it until i know it can work) i might try julys then since you said some ppls works. guess a wait and see game

SliverSamuel

Why bother using morpheus??? It's not like it's gonna work!

• 3 months later...

I personnally think it isnt THAT bad, but the non-ultra version has adware and that sucks.

And the v4 of Morpheus sucked (slow, no downloads). Just don't bother Morpheus and use KCeasy, its great and open-source.

Archived