Gmail

Broke As Hell

Broke As Hell

Is it only me, or does it seem that Gmail has been a LOT slower the past few days. Sometimes it doesn't even go past Loading...

• Replies 13
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Broke As Hell

That's just common sense. :eekout:

Of course, I'm not loading any other pages. It's still slow. I cleared my cache and cookies... still slow.

Rudeboy2025

Oh well, thats the only time its slow to me. When other pages are loading.

SliverSamuel

Yea it's fine to me, since i have broadband.

Broke As Hell

I have DSL, it seems to be fine as long as it's loaded already. It's just when I'm logging in it seems a bit slower than usual.

SliverSamuel

I see, why r u a vip member???

SliverSamuel
Why do you want to know? :lol:

No duh...I'm jealous. :fist: :listen: :bruce: :w00t: :lol: :w00t:

0011Lion-Buff%20Kill%20CUp.jpg

Guest justice4all
Is it only me, or does it seem that Gmail has been a LOT slower the past few days.  Sometimes it doesn't even go past Loading...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lucky, I'm not the only one! I was going to send a post about Gmail last week, but I got it working. I had the same problem with IE6. Then I changed over to Firefox, and then the page would load ;) . Anyway, now I've set up all my Gmail accounts and RSS accounts in Thunderbird and it's heaps easier. I had some trouble setting it up at first.....(smtp NOT smpt :lol: ), but I think it's better than the Gmail on the web.

;)

No duh...I'm jealous. ;)  :lol:  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

he's a retired mod from the old forums :lol:

Broke As Hell

Yes... sounds about right before my schedule came full. I have some time now, so yeah. I've been on IRC a lot instead now since I'm an operator. I'm trying to get a job or something, so I might be gone again.

I'm also having some "people issues" on another forum I'm an admin at. A lot of troublemakers I have to watch out for.

SliverSamuel

I see, but i'm still jealous...can't change that... :) :) :sneaky: :) :)

Rudeboy2025
Lucky, I'm not the only one! I was going to send a post about Gmail last week, but I got it working. I had the same problem with IE6. Then I changed over to Firefox, and then the page would load ;) . Anyway, now I've set up all my Gmail accounts and RSS accounts in Thunderbird and it's heaps easier. I had some trouble setting it up at first.....(smtp NOT smpt ;) ), but I think it's better than the Gmail on the web.

;)

How many Gmail accounts do you have??? ;) :D

Archived