What is this ?

shajt

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say it is a monument of sme kind, HIGHLY unlucky to be a UFO landing site, lol.

Nah.. its MetroStyle.. it hath returned..<-- spawning people running crazy in all directions speaking jibberish... :lmao: .. and it came from my Photoshop..

But no.. this looks to be a monument as you can see the monument itself in the middle... But if you wanna see something more weird.. look to the right of it.. and see if you don't see a guys face.... in the tones and colors of the surface... staring right at it... trying to decide to add that .. happy to add it... MetroPlus.. :w00t: LOL ... It's Bill.. used lien mind probes to control worker bees to create large self portrait.. OH wait.... thought I was on the Alex Jones show again.... :rofl:

It has some craters around that area, maybe that cross inside the circle is a mark for testing some exotic outer-space weapons ^_^

But yeah, I wonder what Alex Jones would say about this :lol:

reminds me of the movie " Signs ." ...!

but its strange though , ,,,,,,,......

shhhh its G.I. Joe's secret base in egypt. didnt you watch it when they killed cobra finally

• 2 weeks later...

How.... did.... you.... find.... where.... i live.... Posted Image

apparently you live in china.... and Egypt? i guess a bot can live in two places at once.

• Administrator

How.... did.... you.... find.... where.... i live.... Posted Image

apparently you live in china.... and Egypt? i guess a bot can live in two places at once.

I guess you people have never heard of a second home :rolleyes:

Archived