Site Updates

Lite

• Administrator

News.pngJust a quick post to give everyone a quick update on some of the changes that have happened and that are happening on the site over the next few months:

• The Proxy is back online! After about a month of problems (with a link in the proxy chain and some funding issues), the proxy is back online. Every file has been updated - so you can be sure its up to date.
  • The file server has been fixed! There were some issues with users accessing files from files.nsanedown.com, but this has now been fixed!
  • Some frontpage bugs have been fixed and some more issues will be resolved in the nearest future.
  • The forum software will be updated and some new skins added.
  • The forum will receive some modifications.

As always suggestions/ comments and bug reports are welcome.

Thanks for reading,

nsane.staff

• Replies 21
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like to say thanks for all the hard work you guys put into getting everything up and running. Keep up the great work guys, everything you do is appreciated :).

As others have done before me and hopefully more will follow, I would like to thank all the people that have put their time and effort into making this site and community great. Thanks again for everything

:( Nice to see you guys back well thanks for all the service you ALL have provided. I have been waiting to share this and maybe its something that everyone but me knows but here it is.NOD32 Anti virus v2.70.39 with the 2.2 fix stoped working for many people last December. I believe it fails only to those who have installed it in the past few months so based on this on 2 attempts I got it to work 100% with downloading updates not just once but a few updates and still working for 2 weeks.I simply back dated my NEW Setup of XP one year back and disconnect for the internet.installed nod32 follow fix 2.2 then restart system without internet at that point I reset date time to be correct restart again now with internet enabled and I go right to the update function and watch it as it downloads the current update... ;) hope this ether helps someone or gives and answer to the nod32 update problem many thanks goes to Nsane without the 2.2 it will not work.

thanks again snakebite out

good work guys.thanks for all the staffs hard work in putting this all together.i am proud to be a member of this forum.

• 4 weeks later...

You asked, and in less than 1 hour you were answered. You should have a little patience, forums like this host people from around the world with their own local time.

Archived