AlienForce1

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the e-mail receved from Kaspersky :

* Available on 32-bit operating systems

† Works with Windows Vista & Windows 7

Please ignore this email if you believe you received it in error.

Offer ends 09.30.2011

Make sure our emails end up in your inbox, not your bulk or junk folders.

You have received this message because you have registered to get information about Kaspersky and its products.

Edit : it seems that it`s not necessary to have Facebook account -> you only put First name , Last name and e-mail and (quickly) you`ll receive an e-mail with download link (installer 60days trial)

1XoZb.jpg

Hurry up guys - get your genuine license !

I must say that I don`t have Facebook account - so I don`t know if it`s still working !

How to get Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 with 60 days free license?

Access the following website, fill in the required data and download the product: http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/free-home-trials/internet-security-facebook60?CAMPAIGN=INT1673721

V7sCIl.jpg

Link promo is dead, friends ..

You should try again , here works fine... I took it one just before post the promo here . B)

You should try again , here works fine... I took it one just before post the promo here . B)

Maybe in my server blocked thats link brothers ... :fear:

Well i must say how impressed i am with KIS2012,its much lighter than the last KIS i used [2009} which practically ground my system to a halt,i think once the 60 days are up i may buy this.

Thanks very much for the link AlienForce1. :D

Well i must say how impressed i am with KIS2012,its much lighter than the last KIS i used [2009} which practically ground my system to a halt,i think once the 60 days are up i may buy this.

If you are in the UK Play.com sometimes has them at good prices B)

On one of my comp. I had KIS2011 -> Full comp.scan ~ 7h . I upgraded to latest KIS2012 -> Full comp.scan ~ 2h and the programs and browsers are opening much faster now .

If you want to buy KIS2012 - you should look here : http://store.computeractive.co.uk/?act=search&brand=55 B)

On one of my comp. I had KIS2011 -> Full comp.scan ~ 7h . I upgraded to latest KIS2012 -> Full comp.scan ~ 2h and the programs and browsers are opening much faster now .

If you want to buy KIS2012 - you should look here : http://store.computeractive.co.uk/?act=search&brand=55 B)

Thanks for the link mate,i ended up getting KIS2011 and upgraded to 2012 with the same key for the princely sum of £14.71 for 3 pc's.

My link

I'm very impressed with KIS i must say,it's a vast improvement on the last version i used,now browsing is smooth as silk and the safe run for apps is pretty damn good.

I could well be turning into a Kaspersky fanboy. :D

Thanks for the link mate,i ended up getting KIS2011 and upgraded to 2012 with the same key for the princely sum of £14.71 for 3 pc's.

My link

I'm very impressed with KIS i must say,it's a vast improvement on the last version i used,now browsing is smooth as silk and the safe run for apps is pretty damn good.

At that price you can almost say it's free - well done !

Now you should update it -> reboot - for installing the patches (a,b,c,d,e) -> do a Full Computer Scan -> after that the comp. will be even faster ! :D

My link

At that price you can almost say it's free - well done !

Now you should update it -> reboot - for installing the patches (a,b,c,d,e) -> do a Full Computer Scan -> after that the comp. will be even faster ! :D

Cheers mate. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived