Avira Sweepstakes Get A Free License

avmad

You may have seen it already, but worth a post I feel B)

Avira Internet Security 2012 Challenge

Prize Details

Do you love Avira? Have you been wanting a brand new Avira Internet Security 2012 license? If so, then we have some good news! We’re going to give everyone who enters this sweepstakes a free Avira Internet Security 2012 license, but we need your help.

The length of the licenses will depend on the amount of new fans that our page gains during this campaign. For every 10,000 new fans that join our community, we’ll add one month to the length of the licenses. In other words, if we gain 120,000 new fans during this campaign, then the Avira Internet Security 2012 license that everyone will win will last for one full year.

This is a community effort, so recommend that your friends become fans of Avira and enter this sweepstakes so that they can win, too! Once you enter the sweepstakes, you’ll be able to contact your friends and encourage them to join our community.

Start spreading the word, and let’s see how many new fans we can gain and how long everyone’s free Avira Internet Security 2012 protection will last!

Sweepstakes Starts

September 14, 2011 @ 09:00 am (PDT)

Sweepstakes Ends

October 17, 2011 @ 09:00 am (PDT)

Here

Give those fake Facebook accounts an airing :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The length of the licenses will depend on the amount of new fans that our page gains during this campaign. For every 10,000 new fans that join our community, we’ll add one month to the length of the licenses. In other words, if we gain 120,000 new fans during this campaign, then the Avira Internet Security 2012 license that everyone will win will last for one full year.

Give those fake Facebook accounts an airing :D

In this moment you would gain a 6 month lic.

By the end of the promo it`s possible to reach >120.000 new fans . Good luck ! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

It looks to me like they have about 141,000 fans now :D I think they had 20,000 ish to start. So it's about a years license, for free, with a week left to sign up so far.

https://www.facebook.com/avira Just a reminder for anyone who wants an Avira license that It ends October 17th

Licenses will then be sent out to whoever entered. :showoff:

Wow! Got my 18 months too. Thanks, buddy. :D

BTW can I keep the key for later use? Will it be invalid if it is not activated within a month or more?

In the email is says this

Please activate the key within the next 12 months because it will be invalid after that.

Makes it even better B)

In the email is says this

Please activate the key within the next 12 months because it will be invalid after that.

Makes it even better B)

if you have 2 license than you can use it for 30 months.

Archived