e7b89f.png

Worked for two versions AV , ES

KEY

Share code f2369

good work and nice share +1 to you :D

i've already use this .. :dance2:

anyway thanks for share ..

hehehehe :dance2:

That is blacklisted very soon because all of internet have this serial and i saw this serial in every site.

let's wait and see if this will get blacklisted (as predicted )..hopefully it will not coz i sacrificed my 288days remaining of NIS12 lol..anyways, let's wait and see

yeah i think but worth a try and if it is blacklisted NIS 2012 is there as backup..i have that feeling that these key is somehow for promotional purposes..why is it 5 years when everybody knows that next year another version or build of eset will come out..anyways, thanks though for the key and let us find out how it will gonna last...

when i click Advance setup, a dialog box. appear and it says "An unsupported operation was attempted." does anyone have the same error?

I got the same error, so I proceeded to uninstall v5, boot into safe mode, and run Eset removal utility and then reinstall v5 - problem gone.

@hackerz14

did u ever apply fix ? my eset works normally since i uninstall first v4 than install v5 .

what fix? you mean Purplebeanz Eset Purefix v2?

when i click Advance setup, a dialog box. appear and it says "An unsupported operation was attempted." does anyone have the same error?

I got the same error, so I proceeded to uninstall v5, boot into safe mode, and run Eset removal utility and then reinstall v5 - problem gone.

ok ill try that... tnx

@hackerz14

did u ever apply fix ? my eset works normally since i uninstall first v4 than install v5 .

what fix? you mean Purplebeanz Eset Purefix v2?

maybe as an impact for any fix , but i think your eset 5 installation will be okay if u clean thoroughly your last installation eset like deleting first some registry and folder made by ESET before u run v5 installer .

Archived