good site

marke68

:) This is just a thread to say thanks to the people who run this site all the mods and admins who must have to deal with a ton of bullshit on a daily basis,particularly on the nod fix thread what the feck is with these people who join the site purely for the nod fix.. at least try and participate in the forums its not difficult at least try and give an opinion..:-)

:-)probably a pointless thread but thanks for giving me the chance to vent my spleen...:-)

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venting the spleen 'round the site is not recommended, for others it might taste bitter, if you know what I mean... ;)

I agree though with the only-for-nodfix-signing ppl, but nodfix it's our flagship I guess... so members are welcome in the end, some of them might like the other features of the site also :)

bearoninternet
Venting the spleen 'round the site is not recommended, for others it might taste bitter, if you know what I mean... ;)

But I agree with the only-for-nodfix-signing ppl, but nodfix it's our flagship I guess... so members are welcome in the end, some of them might like the other features of the site also :)

The nodfix most certainly is a member-trigger, but let's face it, nobody whould sign up to a forum just because its a forum.

In the long run, i agree with toyo some of them might like the rest of it and stick to it.

I bet nsane realised when he released the previous fix, that the link to nsaneproductions would generate a lot of traffic.

And without traffic / members, what would be left of the forum anyway?

There should be more Subforums.. or more topics... im just saing but i like nsaneforum how it is :) great job

:) This is just a thread to say thanks to the people who run this site all the mods and admins who must have to deal with a ton of bullshit on a daily basis,particularly on the nod fix thread what the feck is with these people who join the site purely for the nod fix.. at least try and participate in the forums its not difficult at least try and give an opinion..:-)

:-)probably a pointless thread but thanks for giving me the chance to vent my spleen...:-)

not pointless at all and well taken,i might add.

Archived