last post time

myidisbb

is there a way to make it where if you are the last one to post on a topic and then go back to edit it later, can the new edit date adn time be shown instead? that way people will check it and not ingore it if its many days old? that way a person doesnt make a new message posting in the topic. just a thought.

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trust me, it would be more annoying than it would be helpful. someone would edit something small half way through the topic and end up bumping the entire thing. simply not worth the effort ^_^

trust me, it would be more annoying than it would be helpful. someone would edit something small half way through the topic and end up bumping the entire thing. simply not worth the effort ^_^

i was meaning only if it was the last message to begin with. that a edit date would change only that one if it was the last. that was others would know it was changed. so a nwe posting wouldnt be done. i was thinking that the thread messages do eat up some of your space on the server. i know i wfull page of messages can hae over 200 donwload little things needed before the page is fulling shown.

its no biggy.

LemonHead2089

it would be easier just to add a whole new reply anyway

Archived