twister-download mp3s or free

dock98

Twister is a free program for finding and downloading MP3s and other music files on the Internet.

Twister doesn't use a peer-to-peer network such as Gnutella, Kazaa, or WinMX.

Instead, it uses the best search engines available on the Internet.

Just enter the name of an artist or song and then click the Search button.

In just a few seconds the found MP3 files will appear on your screen and the verification process will start.

All files marked with a green dot can easily be downloaded with the integrated download manager.

In the playlist you can play, rename, and delete your music files.

Twister is fully compatible with all major music players, such as Windows Media Player and Winamp.

Version 2.3.2 reflects a recent change in some major search engines and therefore brings you more search results.

It also has enhanced parsing and better presentation of search results.

Website

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what does it use... what server or does it use the google thing where it looks up mp3 or whatever for example

"name of the song goes here or artist" intitle:index.of mp3 -html -htm -php -asp -txt -pls

and you type or copy pase that on www.google.com search thing and change the "name of the song goes here or artist" here is another link... MP3 google search

Twister is a free program for finding and downloading MP3s and other music files on the Internet.

Twister doesn't use a peer-to-peer network such as Gnutella, Kazaa, or WinMX.

Instead, it uses the best search engines available on the Internet.

Just enter the name of an artist or song and then click the Search button.

In just a few seconds the found MP3 files will appear on your screen and the verification process will start.

All files marked with a green dot can easily be downloaded with the integrated download manager.

In the playlist you can play, rename, and delete your music files.

Twister is fully compatible with all major music players, such as Windows Media Player and Winamp.

Version 2.3.2 reflects a recent change in some major search engines and therefore brings you more search results.

It also has enhanced parsing and better presentation of search results.

Website

Why does Nod32 pick up Win32/Adware when I tried to install????

Am gonna give it a bash

Seems like adware.. Check the other exe that comes with this..

Yep it has adware:

You can receive a free download of Twister MP3 by agreeing to install AdVantage advertising software from MeMedia. While you are browsing online our software will display pop up advertisements and comparison shopping results related to your Web-browsing activity.

By clicking ''Next'' below, I agree to download this software, and I accept the terms of the End User License Agreement and Privacy Policy.

I'm not going to install this...

Dock, next time warn us for stuff like this please :dance2:

Yep it has adware:

You can receive a free download of Twister MP3 by agreeing to install AdVantage advertising software from MeMedia. While you are browsing online our software will display pop up advertisements and comparison shopping results related to your Web-browsing activity.

By clicking ''Next'' below, I agree to download this software, and I accept the terms of the End User License Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Dock, next time warn us for stuff like this please ;)

if you check the website i am pretty sure it has a disclaimer and that it is supported by ads.

Yep it has adware:

Dock, next time warn us for stuff like this please ;)

if you check the website i am pretty sure it has a disclaimer and that it is supported by ads.

Yea it does show a warning, but some people might not read it you know. And then they end up with spyware/adware on their machine. So it might be helpfull to mention it here.

Archived