Trustport 1 year Total Protection Free

avmad

• Replies 3
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it a resource hog? some say that it's a resource hog at the beginning and really light after :unsure:

btw how do i claim the license? i already play the game and clear one level and it said the license has been sent ? :mellow:

is it a resource hog? some say that it's a resource hog at the beginning and really light after :unsure:

btw how do i claim the license? i already play the game and clear one level and it said the license has been sent ? :mellow:

Something which uses multiple virus-engines to scan,can't be anything else than a resource hog...

I found this offer at one blog i constantly follow.... It's here:

Free 1 Year TrustPort Total Protection 2012 License by Playing a Game

"TrustPort Total Protection 2012 which uses AVG and Bitdefender engines normally cost EUR 49.95 for

1 year 1PC license but they are offering home users a chance to gain its paid version of the product TrustPort Total Protection 2012 for free!

You can also stand a chance to win an XBOX 360 by solving all of the cryptogram."

When you complete a level it gets sent to the email address you used at the start. I got mine right away.

Im using it now and im impressed, it seams very light on my system, even with the full scan running it's as quick as Avast IS was. Only time will tell but it's supposed to get better after the first scan. So no slowdown here :dance2:

Archived