LimeWire Pro 4.16.2.1 Final

toyo

LW.pngLimeWire is a fast P2P file-sharing application, letting users share and search for all types of computer files, including movies, pictures, games, and text documents. The application's other features include dynamic querying, the ability to preview files while downloading, advanced techniques for locating rare files, and an extremely intuitive user interface.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks toyo ;-)

If anyone wants the link to LimeWire 4.16.2.1 PRO(rapidshare/torrent/Pro link(bmnot1)) send me a pm.

Sure do so too, until then torrents will help me. I won't end up with the free edition ;)

And i didn't:

If anyone wants the link to LimeWire 4.16.2.1 PRO(rapidshare/torrent/Pro link(bmnot1)) send me a pm.

Sure do so too, until then torrents will help me. I won't end up with the free edition ;)

If anyone wants the link to LimeWire 4.16.2 PRO(Rapidshare) send me a pm.

too many viruses and bullshit programs in limewire.

Don't use it for programs and zipped files and you'll be more than fine. I've used Limewire for MP3's for over 5 years and never had one single issue.

Common sense tells you not to download zipped files of MP3's that clock in at around 1meg.

Don't use it for programs and zipped files and you'll be more than fine. I've used Limewire for MP3's for over 5 years and never had one single issue.

Common sense tells you not to download zipped files of an MP3's that clock in at around 1meg.

I agree zombiegod, if you just use common sense and download MP3's and maybe a video. You won't end up with virusses.

ROMANTICGUY50

I use Limewire alot and have never had nay problems at all on any computer that I put it on.

I use Limewire alot and have never had nay problems at all on any computer that I put it on.

Romanticguy50, dock98 didn't mean that limewire has virusses in it, just that on the limewire network allot of virusses have spread and still are being spread. I never had problems either, but if you let your kids or other people with lower understanding of computers etc. download with it they are more likely to get a virus than with other programs.(Torrents, NewsGroups) The problem is, i've said it before and i'll say it again, some people refuse(or just don't know) to use common sense when downloading and think a 200 kb file with an .exe extension is a music file... That's the virusses dock98 is probably talking about.

C'mon ppl, that's why we have AVs... to catch the bad guys. And they have heurystics and proactive defense (only the smartest :rolleyes:) so they'll catch even the newest. With the proverbial common sense, it should be more than enough.

Updated to 4.16.2.1. Also, the Pro link is working again, thanks for this to bmnot1 :rolleyes:

ROMANTICGUY50

Just went to download Limewire PRO and link is down. Said that the account had been cancelled. Hope it can be brought up soon. So I can download it.

I use v4.10.9 & found any version over this one is loaded with crap. Mostly music, but I also like getting the PPV fights from

the UFC. I just type the fight no. in like UFC 79 NEMESIS & look for MPEG versions, AVI versions are not very clear.

UFC 79 NEMESIS was 1.5 GB. but I got a dl speed of 365 kb's\sec. so it didn't take long to dl. Yes, AV scanners are a must

for Limewire. NOD32 rocks my boat :dance2:

Archived