Comodo Firewall Pro 3.0.15.277

toyo

Comodo.pngPersonal Firewall - Secure your system against internal attacks such as Trojan viruses / malicious software and external attacks by hackers. With a user-friendly single click interface you can allow or block access to the Internet offering complete immunity to attacks and total protection of your personal information.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Release notes:

Version 3.0.15.277

* Fixed the bug causing Windows Updates to fail in Windows Vista

* Fixed the bug causing Windows to show "Access Denied" message while deleting a folder

The release notes are also in the download section I see.

It's my favorite free firewall ;)

Also tried PcTools, online armor and others. But I find this one the easiest with advanced options.

Is this freeware?

Yes it is, very good freeware at that! I & I'm sure a lot of people here would recommed it. Also another great bit of comodo kit is BOClean, also free.

I heard there were some troubles with BOC in combination with the firewall version 3. Don't know what it precisely was.

I heard there were some troubles with BOC in combination with the firewall version 3. Don't know what it precisely was.

I've had no problems myself with it & I've not read on the comodo forums about anyone having any problems either. I will take another look to see if I can find anything.

First Nortons, then Zonealarm, then Outpost, then back to Zonealarm, now I'm hooked on Comodo.

Without a doubt the best & least intrusive firewall I've tried yet. The GUI is just sweet.

:rolleyes:

Archived