Windows Speech Recognition Control/UI Resize

HX1

Okay so I have this issue and I am not for sure what to do about it... I have had this issue before but I don't think I ever resolved it and have yet to figure it out.. As you can see from the screenshot below.. which is resized to 800 x 500.. my Windows Speech Recognition Control/UI has decided to resize itself somehow to a size greater than my 1280 x 800 resolution.. ( which is the actual original size of the screenshot.. ) and even more odd is the fact that it is pixelated.. :dunno: Click the image.. Commands and responses from the UI are also not visible...

This is annoying and I would not have even noticed probably without all of this talk about TTS Engines... My questions is there a settings or method to fix this problem.. The window has not way to resize it by default.. and most programs that I have found that state they will resize any window, have and use the middle-click mouse button ( which I do not have ) and/or a scrollwheel ( which I also do not have ).. So .. registry entries.. is it a compatibility issue? Curious and hoping for some 'enlightenment on the problem.. LOL .. :thumbsup:

I guess somewhere.. someone thought I was blind as well as needing the ability to access my computer without hands.. LOL

• Replies 2
  • Views 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Well, I've never seen any window like this, maybe because I've never gone through the speech recognition. How about resizing your screen and trying it. Maybe there will be a registry key.. for the size of it.

Yeah I haven't searched the registry yet... and you are not alone... I have never seen this before either.. it is almost as though the image for the application has been resized and reshacked back in.. VERY strange... I have tried the resizing altering of the screen...Found that I have higher resolutions as well.. yet they won't fit on my screensize.. :P which I thought to be odd as well... DPI % too..

Archived