ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 3.0.566

toyo

Eset.pngNOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers. Viruses, worms, trojans and other malware are kept out of striking distance of your valuable data. Advanced detection methods implemented in the software even provide protection against the future threats from most of the new worms and viruses.

Note: FiX 3.0 is currently in private beta testing.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello

i found a web site where can found eset products codes. the page is japanese but i think may a help a lot :smartass: the important thing (EAV codes) is on the main screen. cant miss it :sneaky:

http://www.for-ever.cn/nod32/

All green codes is tested and working. I pick random code from the green a week ago and still working. Anyway the page is refreshed recently (4-5 refresh / day).

Use it while the awaited nfix 3.0 coming out :)

i guess it means there is currently no working fix for any of ESET Products, Right?

i guess it means there is currently no working fix for any of ESET Products, Right?

Yep you're right, just stick to the trial version for now. I guess nsane's fix will be out soon. :dance2:

hello

i found a web site where can found eset products codes. the page is japanese but i think may a help a lot ;) the important thing (EAV codes) is on the main screen. cant miss it :D

[snip....] not allowed...edited by dmog

All green codes is tested and working. I pick random code from the green a week ago and still working. Anyway the page is refreshed recently (4-5 refresh / day).

Thankes man , it realy works.

hello

i found a web site where can found eset products codes. the page is japanese but i think may a help a lot :) the important thing (EAV codes) is on the main screen. cant miss it :)

snip.............links of this type not allowed...read forum rules! please!!

now user and psw is bad.

:frusty:

any news for ..?

thank you

sel

Archived