Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 452.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone can change the time and day before activation of kaspersky?

user@nsaneforums

local time or bios time?

KW dont work

the only working solution at the moment is reinstalling kaspersky and then using babelpatcher solution or trialreset with key

local time or bios time?

Both of them.

user@nsaneforums

local time or bios time?

Both of them.

tested on virtual machine

i think will have the same problem VM or real PC , if time different from time of kasperky server will have the same problem

different i meen day/year not UTC +xx

local time or bios time?

Both of them.

i think will have the same problem VM or real PC , if time different from time of kasperky server will have the same problem

If you change time of OS before activation of kaspersky after a while time back to real time.

macehardtek

local time or bios time?

Both of them.

If you change time of OS before activation of kaspersky after a while time back to real time.

do not bother yourself to change the time !! the kaspersky server automaticaly check the local time and the sistem time and if not the same it will show error in that way you canot cheat kaspersky, that solution is already patched/fixed from kaspersky lab long time ago!!!

local time or bios time?

Both of them.

do not bother yourself to change the time !! the kaspersky server automaticaly check the local time and the sistem time and if not the same it will show error in that way you canot cheat kaspersky, that solution is already patched/fixed from kaspersky lab long time ago!!!

I know,i want to show that error but after a while and before that error kaspersky change the time to real time.

macehardtek

kaspersky world 1.3.1.77 tested not working !! :(

snowonthetree
Kaspersky World works, but you have to reinstall Kaspersky.

Kaspersky World works, but you have to reinstall Kaspersky.

Why have I to reinstall kaspersky?

snowonthetree
Because most people told me that trial reset function work fine and some of them tell me that they reinstall their kis12

macehardtek

Because most people told me that trial reset function work fine and some of them tell me that they reinstall their kis12

why we need to reinstal again? if it work fine it will do his job on this state not reinstal again, what is the deference if I reinstal again and activate? will work first time and wen update do h patch is not gona work again next time if want to resset, is same just reinstal for nothing!! please explane what is the difference if exsist ?!!

snowonthetree

Just reinstall once and you can use trial reset at any time and so much time as you wish.

Hooray! snowonthetree is back to work! :lol: Nevertheless the uninstall method is working.

Just reinstall once and you can use trial reset at any time and so much time as you wish.

Hooray! snowonthetree is back to work! :lol: Nevertheless the uninstall method is working.

Must I install last version of KIS 2012 (with patch H) or previous version (without patch H)? Thiis is an important question...

@ snowonthetree

What is the complete procedure to perform?

1) Uninstall Kis2012

2) Re-Install Kis2012

3) Upgrade to version H

4) Run KW.exe and Trial Reset Universal

This order is correct?

I can confirm this. In the past I did the procedure explained in my post here on one of my Win XP SP3 32bit test partitions, KIS/KAV 2012 installer being the last downloadable from Kaspersky site: Build 12.0.0.374 (4/26/2011).

Today I also successfully reset trial for KIS 2012 version h installed in another Win XP sp3 test partition, this time using latest KW 1.3.1.77 and no need to uninstall/reinstall. I've been working for more than two hours without any trial expiration message!

Alex did the trick once more :w00t:

Did this tests only for educational purposes, as I do not run windows so often now that I switched to OS X (well, actually it's OSx86 :pirate: :evil: :naughty:, though longing for a kav Mac version trial reset).

As always thanks for KW goes to Alex :party:

macehardtek

I reinstaled kaspersky activate with comercial valid key updated to patch (H), i restarted , deleted the key, resset with Kaspersky World, activated again and after 15 mins

again license expired!! :s :angry: :badmood: i reinstaled for nothing again not working like I said is not defrence if we reinstaled or no if resseter working like shold be no need to reinstal, just reinstaling for nothing damn !!! :pos:

Logic says uninstalling > restarting > reinstalling and upgrading to patch (H) does nothing special!

snowonthetree
Well... Guys, I do what I can. 10% of people that use KW reply to me that trial reset does not working. At least 90% happy. Sorry guys.

snowonthetree

Right! I found it!

1. Apply trial reset;

2. Do not turn on Kaspersky!;

3. Reboot computer;

4. Remove Kaspersky (Do not activate!);

5. Install any version (with any patch);

6. Activate Kaspersky;

6. You can use Trial Reset from KW at any time!

Archived