Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 458.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1000%??? :blink:

If replacing the cbi.dll file and using a .reg/.bat reset (or using a 200 day key) works then I see little point in using a .exe especially as that just opens yourself up to malware.

Also, if people are responding to other posts or talking about a specific activation method, can they make it it clear. Just posting 'it works' or 'it sucks' will just confuse everyone.

Useless tool...

i agree with you . the tr is not working just like other trs . so it's useless.

basically it's just an all in one tool

currently there are only 2 working methods for me ( i'm not sure about you guys)

1. 90days trial -> eric's or dudulz's EXE

2. replace the cbi.dll

@hamza1983:

Actually we are talking about the TR here.

the TR is not working. About other functions , yes ! they are working fine but we already have it before you introduce this tool here.

1. dudulz's exe can do the same

2. File key , we can find it ( but i think most of us don't want that , it will get blacklisted weekly)

the best solution is TR . but sadly all are not working at this moment. haha .

i prefer dudulz's solution at this moment. :)

madeinheaven

1000%??? :blink:

If replacing the cbi.dll file and using a .reg/.bat reset (or using a 200 day key) works then I see little point in using a .exe especially as that just opens yourself up to malware.

Also, if people are responding to other posts or talking about a specific activation method, can they make it it clear. Just posting 'it works' or 'it sucks' will just confuse everyone.

I see what you mean when i post this i was trying this tool is not totally useless every function works except TR. We all know Kaspersky blacklist the keys once a week but people there is a key loader and integrated key activation it takes only 10 second once a week to activate another key. I still believe this is a quite intelligent tool to work around.Beside when one of the guy succeed to fix TR the others modified them after TR works this tool one of the complete and easy use tool i ever seen inside all Kaspersky crack

Also TR still working since yesterday in my XP Pro Virtual Machine i guess i play around many time testing all the crack i delete Kaspersky registry keys before and do i fresh installation that's why i wasn't able to tell you guys if TR working or not

Posted Image

Lets make a summary here about working crack or method at the moment:

1.aleksdem2 Instructions for resetting a trial key and activate it again as Dudulz post http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90442-kaspersky-2012-fixes/page__st__560

2.Kaspersky 2012 Patch a.b.c Trial Reset Possible solution [ Changing cbi.dll file and using any TR] : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90442-kaspersky-2012-fixes/page__st__600

3.Activate Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Patch a.b.c Permanently 205 Days : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90442-kaspersky-2012-fixes/page__st__580

4.ACTIVATE KASPERSKY 2012 12.0.0.374 USING KEY FILES [You may need to update the key files as Kaspersky blacklist them] : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90442-kaspersky-2012-fixes/

5. Kaspersky World key loader : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90442-kaspersky-2012-fixes/ or

Kaspersky Kingdom Activation Tool v2 commercial activation : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90442-kaspersky-2012-fixes/page__st__640

So still there are plenty option. It is up to you use them what ever best for you.

i want to use Kaspersky Kingdom v1 but i cant find self defence. i use KİS 2012.0.0.374 version.

how i disable the self defence ?

madeinheaven

i want to use Kaspersky Kingdom v1 but i cant find self defence. i use KİS 2012.0.0.374 version.

how i disable the self defence ?

Posted Image

If you use KK1 dont use TR but commercial license works.

I can't do this cat and mouse game with trial resets, blacklisted keys and other medicines. Me and 2 friends went in together and split the cost of a 1yr. - 3 user license for $20 each. No longer have to deal with blacklisted keys or broken TRs every other week...totally worth it imo.

i used Kaspersky Kingdom v1. its works.

i hope so never blacklisted key. and i wonder which method the best way and guaranteed ? i use couple times the 30 trial method but i first time 90 trial use my computer but i am not sure ?

@madeinheaven thank you your previous message .. and help me my mind confused

@ sezing,

me,the first time i have the " License expired " was after test of use the 91 days key for KAV, and never really never before this 91 days test ...

I can't do this cat and mouse game with trial resets, blacklisted keys and other medicines. Me and 2 friends went in together and split the cost of a 1yr. - 3 user license for $20 each. No longer have to deal with blacklisted keys or broken TRs every other week...totally worth it imo.

If 2012 is similar to 2011, then you can use the license on as many PC as you want. I wrote the steps a while back. Just FYI.

madeinheaven

If 2012 is similar to 2011, then you can use the license on as many PC as you want. I wrote the steps a while back. Just FYI.

No of the trial reset working [without replacing cbi.ddl with trial version of cbi.ddl] after Kaspersky come out with patch b. Are you thinking produce working trial reset for Kaspersky 2012 Box?

By the way i have trial replacement of cbi.ddl UN edition which if you replace this with original one you can enjoy using any trial reset and even 91 days trial OEM keys it will never get blacklisted?

@ madeinhaven

you want to thel that if we change the cbi.dll all trial reset working with no problems, right ?

madeinheaven

@ madeinhaven

you want to thel that if we change the cbi.dll all trial reset working with no problems, right ?

Yes they do at the moment unless Kaspersky come out with another patch or fix.

Hi Everyone,

Finally after 3 days " License Expired " .......

If anyone want try :KTR Ultimate by Pekahman

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?sy6ldwvd69zoy92 [?]

I have make one new resetter wich works with a new method, i have test it on Virtual PC XP SP3 KAV 12.0.0.374 a.b.c.d .

It seems to works perfectly, i have reset 30/40 times and no message " License Expired "

KTR Ultimate by Pekahman (New Method) 18/08/2011

Kaspersky Trial Reset KAV/KIS 2011(11.0.1.400/11.0.2.556) 2012(12.0.0.374 a.b.c.d) 32/64bits + Détection Version Auto by Pekahman

Password : Pekahman

PROCEDURES REQUIRED FOR THE FIRST USE OF KTR ULTIMATE with KASPERSKY 2012 :

1) Uninstall all previous versions

2) Restart your PC

3) Clean all remaining traces of previous installations :

Either by manual method

Or by using the uninstall utility from Kaspersky Kavremover :

Kavremover

Delete if the remaining registry keys

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates

4) Restart your PC again

5) Install your new version of Kaspersky

6) At the end of the installation :

Start Kaspersky

ESPECIALLY DO NOT ACTIVATE NOT NOW !!!

Disable Realtime Protection

Disable Self-Defense

7) Restart your PC again

8 ) After the PC rebooted and started Kaspersky also :

ESPECIALLY DO NOT ACTIVATE NOT NOW !!!

Start KTR Ultimate and reactivated for 30 days

Restart your PC one last time to validate the procedure of KTR Ultimate

9) Here you can now activate Kaspersky !

10) Now you can reactivate Kaspersky as often as you want without uninstall it !!!

madeinheaven

3) Clean all remaining traces of previous installations :

Either by manual method

Or by using the uninstall utility from Kaspersky Kavremover :

Kavremover

Delete if the remaining registry keys

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates

Thanks for the guide and i do respect that but tell me if i am wrong if you this as you explain in your guide i guess all the trial works for one period of time. Its like you are installing Kaspersky 2012 first time in your PC and getting new trial period i was wondering what will happens after the first period?

@ Madeinheaven,

it's necessary to test it for know what happening after, but i hope it still working, because my TR make a backup of a special Alternate Data Stream writte by Kaspersky before you activate it .

it's for this is necesary to use it one a fresh install .

snowonthetree

Hi everybody! Honestly I had problem with TR too. But it was with kis11... Anyway it can be solution in kav/kis2012. I just "completely" uninstall my KIS and install it again. Then TR works successfully. Try that please. Thanks!

Tested with TR of Kaspersky World.

Gah...wish I had known. Thanx for the info tho, I think the wife's will be expiring soon. ;)

Archived