Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

I have a message "violation of the application" I have to reinstall KIS 2012 --"

Someone can patch this DLL for not have these message "violation of the application" & "License expired" and having to replace that file all the time ? Maybe it's THE solution :rolleyes:

well i don't have those error as i tried twice changing cbi.dll file i follow the instruction above with fresh installation

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 458.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
snowonthetree
Hi everybody! Honestly I had problem with TR too. But it was with kis11... Anyway it can be solution in kav/kis2012. I just "completely" uninstall my KIS and install it again. Then TR works successfully. Try that please. Thanks!

madeinheaven

Yes me too :)

It works :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :wub: :D B)

Great !

I guess this method works with all Kaspersky 2012 trial reset even after Patch a.b.c

Hey dudulz how do you reset after 91 days?Thanks

trial left 20days or etc

i will update again,u just download and run again <_<

====

u just pm me ,i will make 91days again

I would not be updating the program on this topic

kool

I reinstalled KIS 2012 a few days ago with the 'pause and replace the cbi.dll' method. With the latest patch (d) it's still working upon reboot and update. I'll let everyone know if that changes at all, though I think we should be safe as according to Kaspersky the patch is for one thing, "The patch eliminates the problems concerning Anti-Banner, Virtual Keyboard and Web-Antivirus plug-ins display in Mozilla Firefox 6."

You might notice that on that link the license is not blurred out like it is on the pages for patches A, B and C. Is there some way to find out the activation code from a license number (I ask for purely educational purposes of course...)? In case they take it down the number is 13CE-000573-11BAB3E9

Can we get the Reg or Batch file for 1.1d Ganjin Trial resetter as it's hard to install .Net Framework on some slow machines?

I can't find the link of the bat file for 1.1c. Seems the topic has been closed.

Thanks in advance.

madeinheaven

Can we get the Reg or Batch file for 1.1d Ganjin Trial resetter as it's hard to install .Net Framework on some slow machines?

I can't find the link of the bat file for 1.1c. Seems the topic has been closed.

Thanks in advance.

If you have a look first page you will see all the trial reset inc. bat file.

Thanks in advance.

you are going to install kis on a slow pc. Kis will make your slow pc more slower

anyway you can use dudulz's fix

kis 2012 updated to 12.0.0.374(a,b,c,d)

what are the changes?does eric's "' .exe '''' file works yet or it has been patched?

@Arian

eric's exe working fine. 4 days already since 13 august .

post-44470-0-90901800-1313493461_thumb.j

madeinheaven

Kaspersky Kingdom v1 [intelligent All In One Activation Tool]

Posted Image

Activation Tool v2

1. Click Update the program
2. Click activate buttom [This integrated tool will install commercial keys into Kaspersky 2012. Baring on mind Kaspersky block the keys every week you may need to use this once a week]

Posted Image

Trial Reset v2

1.Disable Kasperky Self Defense
2.Before start reset better save the 91 days key in your desktop or notepad.
3.Start reset
4.Start your PC
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
5.Turn off the internet
Enter key: AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3
6- Click on Next
7- In the next window, click on Browse 91 Days key
8- Click on Next
9.After activation switch on the internet
10.Update virus definitions

Posted Image

Keys Downloader v2

This function latest KIS or KAV keys.

Posted Image

Installer Keys v1

This is drag and drop key installer and integrated 90 days trial key installer.

Posted Image

Update Center

Posted Image

Special thanks for Hamza1983 providing news and download link.

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: files/1JRHJJ8B/Kaspersky_Kingdom_V.1.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 0/ 40 (0.0%)

NOTE: This activation tool may works with Microsoft NET Framework 4 If you don't it have you can install from here.

@madeinheaven,

thanks for tutorials,just a question,what does update center do?does it update kis 2012 or it updates kaspersky kingdom?

madeinheaven

@madeinheaven,

thanks for tutorials,just a question,what does update center do?does it update kis 2012 or it updates kaspersky kingdom?

I think update only latest working keys into Kaspersky Kingdom it has nothing to do with KIS or KAV :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

license expired

kis 2012(a,b,c,d),windows 7 sp1(86x)

Which fix/TR did you use?

Dudulz's solution works flawlessly

Archived