Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 458.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dudulz,

thx for your crack,i have 30 days left from my last 91 days trial period yet and i hav'nt used your trial reset yet,but i just wanted to know that when i use this after resetting kis and restarting windows can i use the old 91 day tial keys again?won't they expire after updating?

thx for your hard work :dance2:

Hi Dudulz,

not working!!

use My-secret-kiss-eric.exe

10 min the license expired.

Windows 7 sp1 64bit, Kis 2012 Chinese Edition

Hi Dudulz,

not working!!

use My-secret-kiss-eric.exe

10 min the license expired.

Windows 7 sp1 64bit, Kis 2012 Chinese Edition

not for Kis 2012 Chinese Edition :frusty:

@dudulz,

thx for your crack,i have 30 days left from my last 91 days trial period yet and i hav'nt used your trial reset yet,but i just wanted to know that when i use this after resetting kis and restarting windows:

1.can i use the old 91 days trial keys again?won't they expire after updating?

2.why u should update this .exe file after 90 days?why it won't be working for second time using?

@dudulz,

thx for your crack,i have 30 days left from my last 91 days trial period yet and i hav'nt used your trial reset yet,but i just wanted to know that when i use this after resetting kis and restarting windows can i use the old 91 days trial keys again?won't they expire after updating?

my exe no need keys

if u use keys,use trialreset

@dudulz,

do u suggest me to use it now or i wait after my 35 days left trial period gets over?

if i use it 35 days later from today(9.19.2011) then i will have 56 days or it will be 91 days ?

do you think this method will be patched by kaspersky on the following days and it's better to use it now or not?

sorry for being rude and asking all these questions...

@dudulz,

do u suggest me to use it now or i wait after my 35 days left trial period gets over?

if i use it 35 days later from today(9.19.2011) then i will have 56 days or it will be 91 days ?

do you think this method will be patched by kaspersky on the following days?

sorry for being rude and asking all these questions...

up to you

will get 91days

i dont no

sorry for my reply,because my eglish very bad

@ Dudulz

what matters is Kaspersky understands what you mean ;)

English language is not native language of many of us ^_^

@ Dudulz,

tested right now on XP Pro Sp3 32 bits virtual ,with KAV and don't work, just reset but not active 91 days

@ Dudulz,

tested right now on XP Pro Sp3 32 bits virtual ,with KAV and don't work, just reset but not active 91 days

u use My-secret-kav-eric.exe ??

thx for u report,i just update again <_<

fix wrong registry in kav :frusty:

@ Dudulz,

yes is that i see when i test it (in da key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] )

@ Dudulz,

yes is that i see when i test it (in da key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] )

yes :lol:

now working or not ?

@ Dudulz,

Yes Man ,i test it right now and it work !

i don't now where or how you find the tip to insert the key via regedit, but great job Man !

Congratulations !!

XP SP3 32 bits

KAV 12.0.0.374 (a.b )

and

KAV 12.0.0.374 (a.b.c )

Virtual

madeinheaven

Kaspersky 2012 Patch a.b.c Trial Reset Possible solution

There is a original news from Ganjin about his trial reset after patch b Possible solution:

Posted Image

I already open add reply posted on Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:46 PM about How To Activate Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Patch a.b.c Permanently 205 Days still working ok till today in my XP Pro 32 bit Virtual Machine. this solution exactly same way but using trial reset.

Activation Guide for Possible solution:

Start the installation of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.

Posted Image

Select and the tick the check box for Change installation settings and click Next button.
Click I Agree button.

Posted Image

Click Next button, you can untick the check box if you don't want to join the Kaspersky Security Network.

Posted Image

Click Next button.

Posted Image

Unselect and untick the check box for Protect the installation process (mandatory for the hack to work), and then click Install button.

Posted Image

***Let the installation of KIS 2012 initializing and running for a while until the installation wizard shows Copying new files (in the second round of progress as the progress bar should already completed for one round). When the progress bar runs until about the middle stage, click on Cancel button to temporarily stop the installation process.***

Posted Image

On Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kasperky Internet Security 2012 folder [32 Bit] or C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kasperky Internet Security 2012 folder [64 Bit]
Delete the cbi.dll file.

Posted Image

Copy the cbi.dll cbi.dll for KIS2012 - 12.0.0.374 into the folder to replace the deleted cbi.dll.
When the hack is done, click on No button to continue the installation process.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Restart the Computer

Now just follow the instructions of the Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset v1.1d by GANJiN

1. Disable the Self-Defense
2. Exit Kaspersky by using the trayicon.
3. Start ganjin_ktr_2012.exe and press the -Reset- button.
4. Wait for Kaspersky to launch and activate your new trial period.
Done!

Important Note : Do not use 91 days keys as they are not compatible with new cbi.dll use original 30 days activation period instead.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download Link

Posted Image

Download Latest KIS 2012 Patch a.b.c Updated on 5 Aug 2011

Download Medicine [cbi.ddl file]
Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: files/JPYDYK5X/cbi.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 0/ 40 (0.0%)

Download Ganjin Trial Reset v1.1 d
Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: files/OBRXTS1X/Kaspersky_2012_Trial_Reset_v1.1d_by_GANJiN.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 1 /43 (2.2%)

@mih, the ganjin trial resetter is the same one (v1.1d) that came out in July. I just checked. the files are identical, from 07/07/2011

Hey dudulz how do you reset after 91 days?Thanks

trial left 20days or etc

i will update again,u just download and run again <_<

====

u just pm me ,i will make 91days again

I would not be updating the program on this topic

madeinheaven

So, this cbi.dll is the origin of all these problems ? :frusty:

This file can't be patched ?

Well i already tried on my XP Pro 32 bit Virtual Machine over 1 hour still working

madeinheaven

@mih, the ganjin trial resetter is the same one (v1.1d) that came out in July. I just checked. the files are identical, from 07/07/2011

I never say this is a new trial reset i just give the same download link.

I have a message "violation of the application" I have to reinstall KIS 2012 --"

Someone can patch this DLL for not have these message "violation of the application" & "License expired" and having to replace that file all the time ? Maybe it's THE solution :rolleyes:

Archived