LulzSec publicly attacks Anonymous

nsane.forums

nsane.forums

The hacker group LulzSec, which has taken responsibility for a number of cyber attacks on various web sites over the past few weeks, is now publicly attacking a fellow hacking group, the well known Anonymous.

Venture Beat reports that LulzSec's Twitter page, where it makes its many public claims, has been attacking the group via the 4chan.org image board. The 4chan web site itself has been hard to access today and its possible that LulzSec has something to do with it.

LulzSec's posted up a note saying, "Just saw a thread on (4chan.org message board /b/) where they're trying to hunt us: you /b/tards realize that we are everything you've ever tried to be." So far there's been no public response from Anonymous to LulzSec's attacks. This new development follows LulzSec's decision earlier this week to create Denial of Service attacks that targeted several web sites including the space based MMO EVE Online, the free-to-play action-RTS game League of Legends, the indie sandbox game Minecraft and the gaming news and review web site The Escapist. Today it also did the same thing for the Magnets.com web site.

It has also launched a phone line that lets people leave messages and suggestions on what web sites the hacker group should go after next. The fact that LulzSec is now going after a fellow hacker group, and one as well known as Anonymous, could lead to some kind of hacker civil war between the two groups. Venture Beat reports that both LulzSec and Anonymous share similar origins.

view.gif View: Original Article

• Replies 21
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Now they have taken a step too far. Anonymous attacks weird targets, but all on good grounds, freedom and internet. Whereas lulz are being just jerks.

Doubt that lulzsec is a big group, wont be long before Anon replies back, call them kiddies and wannabe, they do have a lot people in there. :P

BTW, some news about lulzsec hacking CIA.

lolzsec is a rotten apple. I respect Anonymous to a large degree but I DO NOT respect lolzsec. Something is very wrong with that hacking group and it smells of a false flag group involved with cyber warfare, possible hired mercenaries for some sort of special interest gain.

lolzsec is a rotten apple. I respect Anonymous to a large degree but I DO NOT respect lolzsec. Something is very wrong with that hacking group and it smells of a false flag group involved with cyber warfare, possible hired mercenaries for some sort of special interest gain.

well said!

It is much more likely that these 'rotten apples' are, like many (young) people, too concerned with their ego.

Although it does state in the article that they only reacted on a message on 4chan which said that Anonymous should hunt LulzSec down? Then again you can't consider a message of one Anon to represent the sentiment in the whole of 'Anonymous' ;)

I personally think this is odd.. it would be great however for 'the other guys' for feuding to start between these groups which would always keep them separate.. and never working together on anything...

I think this is much like other things out there. You have even computer technicians would would agree on optimizing various areas of an OS.. You will also amongst those groups of individuals have in fact disagreements about what to change and even at what point to alter them, and how to alter them.. They will also disagree on who should be..

While some people will say, ' BY ALL MEANS, A$$-WRANGLE THOSE F!@#TARDS.. TAKE IT ALLL.. WASTE NOT!!! ' .. Others would say .. 'Let's make a statement and get our voice heard..' It really comes down to deciding on what to do about it and how to do it...

In my time, I have seen groups do many things.. including exposing those in power for ignoring the people they represent. They have exposed some EPIC FAILS as well.. There have been attacks on our own soil by several supposedly government funded hacking groups.. and Cyber Warfare Groups... I have seen them ( the groups ) sometimes get the justice that needed to be served ( on the wrangle-ee ).... The list goes on and on...

Judgement is what escapes us... determination and through those eyes...we also have our level of what actually bears in mind a stronger stance for some.. and what is meaningful to those involved.. along with what and why they have chosen to do what they do...

Really when one group scorns another for their actions.. Its like walking in to someone else's house and telling them what they are and are not going to do.. in that action where do you stand?.. still for freedom on which side you are supposed to represent... or are you simply becoming a media-whore trying to save and uphold face? We are the good guys... Yet one's actions and past involvement has spoken to the true nature in the past... Hacking government contractors for example... Everyone here is guilty in one way or another... To stand there and state.. ' Well I NEver.. huhhh.. OMG...Can you believe that ... LOL.. ' ( Yes even Lulz there too.. ) It simply is antagonizing to them.. especially in a line of work of course which can become quite heated tense and even in such.. turbulent times for.. as a category.. You know.. it sort of is an off step from what people would expect.. Though the real statement being made is a point of responsibility for the situation which offended...

Our discourse... our side we choose to take in anything.. begins to separate and dis-parse.. our very state of existence foreshadowing every step forward we take...

Personal view..

Anon has done many good things.. they have done enough to be considered criminals.. They have been careful to tread lightly in these areas.. defacing.. vandalizing.. effecting the flow.. getting the attention a situation may deserve... Many may say its not enough as nothing is being done.. As we continue to see injustice online... in law making.. by corporations bent on taking over everything out here.. Saying they are nothing .. is incorrect.. They have chosen to do things the way they have been done... They should be recognized and praised for many of those efforts especially when those in power want nothing but conformity against the peoples will, and things in this world become our unfortunate future nightmare as build our ways into industrialized wastelands.... Many things can be said positive for taking this solution.... and stance on ethic..

LulzSec has chosen to do things the way they have chosen to do them... They also have done many good things... Let the bodies hit the floor.... a few casualties.. a ton of stolen information... Violated to many otherwise unrecognized and never publicly discussed manner.. :hehe: To show they mean it... They choose to be who they are and how they are.. Proud of those things.. Resilient and Powerful.. otherwise your just another scream in the pit of dying souls.. Make a statement.. no show them how unprepared they really are as they try to define and control, write rules and laws and regulations.. separate us all and charge us to exist... Show them how defunct it is.. while they try to be the authority on the matter....and skeez... Many would agree with this.. many would say it takes this action to gather voices on the matter and get what it takes to effect that change... I have yet to her of the group utilizing the information criminally.. I mean ' OMG.. :rolleyes: we made some gamers mad.. pfft.. ' Who gives a damn when there are more important things at stake... then your online gaming site full of spyware and adware... and your PSN Account..

It always evades me how simpleton many views become and how the bigger picture is always ignored or how.. probably about like what I have written.. so many people try to explain another person's actions.. motivation.. or tagtail one thing or the other.. even calling one another out... IMO.. I think it is a 60d d4mn shame that the point is missed.. and we can't see where we are going.. even standing on the outside looking in.. some even from the inside looking out.. we still get locked inside the events and time...

In the end all I hope for is a common union in what we are here to protect and what we fight for all the way to the White Houses and such around the world... Everybody is going to have a crappy day here and there.. Its just not all of us who hit national news when it happens.. :lmao: :sneaky: :rofl:

I think I like a stance on neither but with all.. It takes the Gunnery Sargent right out of the whole thing for a minute but... yeah.. I refuse to say who is right nor wrong.. who is the good guy nor the bad guy... Who has ' The proper moral standing...' in the words of the queen.. LOL.. I refuse to chain myself.. even by this.. a place in between where I can claim it to neither..Where I can choose to be anywhere I choose..

lulzsec vs. Unveillance

lulz-chat2.png

Nothing more to say.. -_-

Naturally avoid PayPal? The reason for this is simple: PayPal is part of the elite's way of monopoly. Of course they wouldn't want to harm PayPal, especially if they WORK for the world elite in one way or the other. It makes perfect sense now. LOLZsec wants to get rid of the competition, that is a mindset shared with John D. Rockefeller, one of the previous world power elitists. LOLZsec is also doing other random things like attacking gaming portals (usually where many people gather socially). How does them attacking the gaming community help in any way?

Anyone wanting more and more money and power are clear indications of badness (some would say evil). The words they are using to describe their digital assault are not your average "young and prideful" kind of words. I stand by what I said: lolzsec is rotten and they need to be stopped. Bringing the giants down is own thing, bringing them down and robbing them for your own benefit is a transfer of corruption. They stated that they hate white hat hackers...this indicates what side of "the Force" they rest on: corruption.

One good thing about these guys is that their pride will be their undoing...unless they truly ARE a part of a government, then their digital sovereignty will grow into a whole new form of threat. The Internet will become a new place to plunder whole sections of cyberspace and hold them ransom. Eventually, the internet will be forced to have sovereignty wars (every country taking their section and locking it down for continuity purposes). The ends result will be a far more dictatorial internet mostly cloud based where NOTHING you do is EVER private. Before Internet 2 is brought forward, every country not allied with each other will most likely be restricted from communicating to each other except through email. I don't foresee how they would stop this exactly but it looks like they would need to if they want to kick on the new internet.

When will new forms of communication replace the internet as we know it? It only seems logical that we either build on top of what we have or bull doze it down and start fresh. The next major step of mass world wide communications will be either a computer ship that interacts directly with the brain; using our own extremely small amount of electricity we produce as power or an exterior device that is able to sync with our brain waves to broadcast passive transmissions.

All of this kind of scares me but by the year 2025, it will most likely be a reality.

This is lulzsec vs. Unveillance, I think the links was missed, here it is again (there are more details there):

http://www.unveillan...cial-statement/

After reading this full conversation to it's fullest, I now have a new level of hatred towards lulzsec! They are more than an abomination, they are expert and dangerous individuals with frenemies in high places. When you get to this level of corruption you are pretty much lifted up high and protected by the elite...until they don't have a need for you and send out hit-men to terminate their little rogue unit. Make no mistake, they will be killed eventually by those who empowered them. Those who gave them power will eventually need that power back, so to speak. The elite hate lending their authority to anyone minus their own blood. In any case where a person or people employed by the world power elite get too proud and powerful, they are dealt with in various ways. Politicians with shady pasts will be purposely put in power with the knowledge that if they get out of hand, they can be reminded that "those little secrets" from the past could make news headlines. Lolzsec won't be blackmailed as easily; they will have to be liquidated (AKA assassinated) by those that put them in power. It will happen, I have no doubt. The timing of their demise is unknown.

Lolzsec won't last forever but they appear to pose a threat that frightens me. Something about their operation seems so...MAFIA.

uahPE.png

All of this evidence implies that this person is working for a government or for someone else very powerful.

For one, "Contract Hacker" is the same thing as a hired digital mercenary, which is what I said before. For two, "Computer Human Integration" implies an element of danger; stepping towards Transhumanism : the merging of humans with technology so as to increase our mental capacity to keep up with the ever growing degree of software and hardware...which can be quite frankly very dangerous and at the same time, beneficial for growth of the mind. I am against transhumanism because it would mean the gradual destruction of actual human beings and the rise of...well, organic cyborgs. At what degree will these futuristic merged bodies loose touch with emotions and feelings, the building blocks of what makes us human?

For the third reason : Espionage. Spying on some things and even stealing things. This is cyber warfare in action right now.

There is a documentary done about transhumanism (a very PRO version documentary which I do not approve of the ideologies but I do insist you watch it for educational purposes) called Technocalyps. Here are the links to the film...you may actually agree with the ideas or you may see them as abominations and dangerous.

http://bit.ly/m7Tja

http://bit.ly/iPgTsV

http://bit.ly/koHNKy

good god! :blink:

you couldn't take something (not serious) more seriously...

This is pretty serious stuff. I'm not sure where you failed to see that.

This is pretty serious stuff. I'm not sure where you failed to see that.

Again, something like wikileaks- near worth matter, but ego fighting to such extremes... get a fourtimed bacon cheeseburger and move on I'd say

Yeah.. I mean why would they WANT information on BotNetworks that are currently in running order? ...if they are all that, that is being made out of this... Next statement will be they are owned by Obama himself and ..( YES PEOPLE!! PLEASE PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL POINTY dunce HATS NOW.. :P IT's TIME FOR CLASS... ) Their leader...who is really just another scraggly little alien like me.. Probing you in the 455 for your thoughts on the matter.. :o :lmao: :hehe: with their thermal/infrared imaging satellites... :rolleyes: They know what you had for breakfast because they can see it in your stomach.. :w00t: OH wait if you will excuse me for a second.. My Teeth are ringing.. I have to get this... We have a finite amount of power on stockpile which we have to distribute..

Contract Hacker - Someone who is paid to break in to software protection, and systems using vulnerabilities and penetration testing, This means.. that these people are paid to circumvent systems an protections... SO THAT in fact a company my address issues unforeseen and pose high numbers risk assessment for loss of investments and proper security.

MS Degree ( insert BS description here ) - Means a Microsoft Degree and Certification...

Long list of other stuff.. - all I can I say is OMG.. 12 Monkeys... ( Awesome Movie in its day.. )

Final Assessment - I give this Topic

:troll: :troll: :troll: - 3 Trolls.. of Infinite Troll Power..

Yeah.. I mean why would they WANT information on BotNetworks that are currently in running order? ...if they are all that, that is being made out of this... Next statement will be they are owned by Obama himself and ..( YES PEOPLE!! PLEASE PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL POINTY dunce HATS NOW.. :P IT's TIME FOR CLASS... ) Their leader...who is really just another scraggly little alien like me.. Probing you in the 455 for your thoughts on the matter.. :o :lmao: :hehe: with their thermal/infrared imaging satellites... :rolleyes: They know what you had for breakfast because they can see it in your stomach.. :w00t: OH wait if you will excuse me for a second.. My Teeth are ringing.. I have to get this... We have a finite amount of power on stockpile which we have to distribute..

Contract Hacker - Someone who is paid to break in to software protection, and systems using vulnerabilities and penetration testing, This means.. that these people are paid to circumvent systems an protections... SO THAT in fact a company my address issues unforeseen and pose high numbers risk assessment for loss of investments and proper security.

MS Degree ( insert BS description here ) - Means a Microsoft Degree and Certification...

Long list of other stuff.. - all I can I say is OMG.. 12 Monkeys... ( Awesome Movie in its day.. )

Final Assessment - I give this Topic

:troll: :troll: :troll: - 3 Trolls.. of Infinite Troll Power..

Well, although you have a message of duality that self cancels your arguments, let me say a few things. The proper way to confront something like this is not to assume that people need tin foil hats; by saying comments like that it encourages willful ignorance and halts most logical investigations for the fear that people would be called a "conspiracy theorist". Something very good about a conspiracy theorist is if they are doing their theorizing based on fact, not insane delusion and groundless extra terrestrial witch hunts (I have however heard about some fascinating alien theories, unrelated to this subject altogether), usually a great deal of information can be learned and then if you are a good enough investigator, you can sift through the info and discard the lies and look into any leads. A proper conspiracy theorist will be like a sharp private investigator; finding out the information BEFORE mainstream media finds out and reporting on whatever the news is no matter how crazy it sounds.

LULZsec are contract hackers...as I figured they were. They are operating under dangerous perimeters and they are very bold which tells me that they have friends/enemies in high places who "protect" them to a degree. If they truly are digital merc's then this means that the highest bidder gets what he wants. This concludes that they are NOT doing it for the LOL's as they claim, they are doing it for gain and power.

Well the whole point was that you took.. a tagline.. or descriptive elements from the above posted line that you screenshott'd..and ran with it.. Ignorant of just those facts...

Now Contract Hackers is a name which can be given to several individuals and can be up to those who take that information and do what you will with it.. I really don't care.. But some of them are also called 'Security Threat and Analysist Technicians'.. so that is all I am saying... I mean maybe I should run down some guy because his states TROLL.. for molesting poor children.. and people's lives in general? OR spin out in an embolism.. filled with the things you state it isn't.. :blink:

..and yes everyone does comprehend thinking outside of the box.. but really its a bit overboard in a simple effort to dig your own grave or tie your own noose...when you take something like you did above and run it into some science fiction conspiracy theory... as a reality... and post it as factual.. What IF's are great.. but you don't go about as if they are real..

This..

Well, although you have a message of duality that self cancels your arguments,..

..clarify.. I think my stance and use of standard definition aside from the joke... are quite clear going all the way to the first post I made...

Maybe you should reconsider how yo understand what I am stating throughout - without speaking directly to you in that point.. except in the joking since....? :dunno: I really can't take anything I last posted about as anything but a damn joke.. TBH..

:troll: - Problem?

Awww... common, stop speculating. We know NOTHING about them - for now.

I like a good action sequence. The us gov't will protect us in any worse case scenario, they can turn off the interwebs and such. It's more clear to me that they want this to be publicized and for it to happen. For all we know the CIA left those "hacked" files on a public ftp server waiting to be found. They rarely make themselves look incompetent without a true agenda. The only way to convince people that something needs to be controlled and regulated is by presenting them with a real threat. Once the threat is real you no longer have to strip freedom from people, they give it up to you like a hooker on the strip.

(Sorry for my English.)

The best way to convince fools about the need to waived their rights and freedoms is to show that danger exists and that no one is safe (September 11). So the equivalent of September 11 will come no doubt. Someone has to keep us safe from the danger of cyberterrorism :D .

moondog = Karim

* moondog ([email protected]) has joined

<moondog> Hello?

<knobbles> hello.

<hamster_nipple> hi

<Espeon> HEllo.

<hamster_nipple> karim?

>moondog< CTCP VERSION

<hamster_nipple> MOONDOG

<hamster_nipple> WAKE UP LAD

<moondog> Can't talk now but wanted to connect. Need to discuss. Yes it's Karim.

<moondog> You guys on perpetually?

<hamster_nipple> yes

<hamster_nipple> before you leave

<hamster_nipple> what did you want to talk to us about?

<moondog> Ok

<hamster_nipple> moondog ?

<Espeon> LimeChat for iPhone... client of kings...

* moondog_ ([email protected]) has joined

<moondog_> Short version: need assurance you guys aren't hired by my competitors.

* moondog has quit (Ping timeout)

<knobbles> If we had a bank account I'd show you that we got no payments from your competitors.

<Espeon> If we were hired by your competitors, we'd be taking their money and taking your company down

* moondog ([email protected]) has joined

<moondog> If you guys have the philosophy that you have lead me to believe then I rather shut my company down rather than let them have my data.

<knobbles> Just out of curiousity, which philosophy might that be kind sir

* moondog_ has quit (Ping timeout)

<Espeon> his iPhone seems to be really bad at connecting

<moondog> It would seem you have some level of concern that this data could be used to destroy (Libya as an example) which is far more my competitors agenda. How do I know you are not taking their money?

<knobbles> We might destroy companies but we stick to our words. Which we can't say of most people in your branch.

<Espeon> it would be best not to further question the people that are giving you a chance

<Espeon> we talked yesterday about not fucking up the situation

<Espeon> we're not working with anyone you know or will ever know, that's our word and that's it

<moondog> To what end is having the botnet data going to help. My understanding will help me better get an idea of how to cooperate.

<Espeon> we like botnets, we like data

<Espeon> we like crushing things; we like inside info

* Espeon shrugs

<moondog> Can you help me figure out which botnets to go after? It is darts for me today. Maybe you can give me focus.

<Espeon> what's your status with Mariposa?

<moondog> Trying to get custody of the domains. Davis still has the vast majority. Davis is now Endgames.

<Espeon> yes heard about Chris joining from that conference; seems a lapse in technical skill

<Espeon> hamster_nipple will have our exact botnet goals

<moondog> Yep.

<moondog> See

<moondog> Understood.

<moondog> Matt is really the talent behind Davis. That is why I have him. He is good.

<Espeon> we just want to have a better understanding of the situation, hopefully you can find a way to get connected here frequently

<moondog> I will.

<Espeon> each of us does have a copy of a very indepth compilation of your company data, there is no copy on the cloud and everything is behind encryption

<Espeon> nothing can be accidentally leaked

<Espeon> at this point we're not using any of it to gain leverage in other places

<moondog> Ok. Thank you.

<moondog> Does Oakbot mean anything to you guys? We think it might be an alias to Qakbot.

<Espeon> you're right

<moondog> Fuck. That was a wild guess!!

<Espeon> mainly we don't want anything specifically

<Espeon> see, if given the chance to eliminate or expose your competitors

<Espeon> we will go off on our own tangent, leverage, to acquire what we need

<Espeon> this is the inside info part

<hamster_nipple> hi

<knobbles> Give us all the info you can get and we will do with it what we can. Which is usually a lot.

<moondog> Hello.

<moondog> Can I take a guess at who you are?

<Espeon> Karim

<Espeon> we've been expecting you to be secretly guessing since day 1

<Espeon> do share

<moondog> 808chan.

<hamster_nipple> ROFL

<Espeon> heh, you think we're *chan insurgency?

<hamster_nipple> are you serious bro

<hamster_nipple> how dare you

<Espeon> that's funny shit

<hamster_nipple> call us a fucking chan

<hamster_nipple> we're beyond chans bro

<moondog> :)

<moondog> Then tell me.

<knobbles> D: /i/ all the wa.. i mean wait what

<hamster_nipple> moondog

<hamster_nipple> if we tell you who we are

<hamster_nipple> you will shit yourself and shut the fuck up

<hamster_nipple> but yes we are very well known

<Espeon> I like Karim

<Espeon> he's very comical

<hamster_nipple> I'm offended he'd call us some fucking chan

<hamster_nipple> I feel like leaking his shit

<Espeon> at least it was 808, they're not the worst

<knobbles> LOL

<moondog> Lots of imposters out there. Extortion doesn't fit ur profile.

<knobbles> Not the worst, everything is said by that.

<Espeon> our profile hits all ends of every spectrum

<hamster_nipple> moondog, what do you mean it doesn't fit our profile

<Espeon> anyway, chitchat aside, what's enxt

<hamster_nipple> what profile are you referring to

<hamster_nipple> because I feel like you're trying to social engineer us

<hamster_nipple> and we're sitting on all your emails

<hamster_nipple> so you're either the best social engineer on the planet

<hamster_nipple> or you're highly dense

<moondog> Why be hostile? Just curious.

<hamster_nipple> we're not a chan

<hamster_nipple> don't refer to us as a chan

<hamster_nipple> we are security researchers

<moondog> No worries. You're not a chan.

<hamster_nipple> heh

<hamster_nipple> you're testing my patience

<knobbles> Don't think you have to tell us we're not a chan. We're quite fine at knowing that ourselves.

<Espeon> well judging from the acute details of moondog's observations, let's just assume he's saved and reviewed what we've said to him and assigned a trusted individual to monitor for correlations in cyberspace

<hamster_nipple> anyway

<Espeon> sounds like typical whitehat search-and-fail

<hamster_nipple> absolutely

<Espeon> anyway, 808chan, time to check it out

<Espeon> maybe they've said something that looks like something we said?

<hamster_nipple> google 808chan and the word nipples

<hamster_nipple> maybe he googled it and got a result

<hamster_nipple> and correlated both

<hamster_nipple> I love whitehats.

<hamster_nipple> anyway karim

<hamster_nipple> we werent paid by your competitors

<Espeon> :x maybe he used Maltego and reverse grammar/word engines to find our Bebo nude pictures

<hamster_nipple> we straight up owned you and your company on our own

<hamster_nipple> because it is what we do

<hamster_nipple> we target whitehat security firms

<hamster_nipple> now

<hamster_nipple> lets move forward

<hamster_nipple> do you agree with this?

<Espeon> fun and games fun and games, but I'm bored, let's talk business

<moondog> Sure. Why is it called Oakbot?

<hamster_nipple> we don't give a fuck why its called oakbot

<hamster_nipple> when do we get access to the linode account again

<Espeon> why am I called Espeon, I prefer Digimon?

<hamster_nipple> I want to hop on those vms and monitor your bots

<knobbles> It was coded using a mobo that was made using an oaken hammer. Names do not have to mean anything or be interesting in any way.

<hamster_nipple> and its not even oakbot

<hamster_nipple> its qakbot

<moondog> Agreed.

<hamster_nipple> you're playing with us karim?

<Espeon> I've seen some Oakbot and some Qakbot, probably someone dicking around

<moondog> Just seeing what is worth chasing. You spoke of partnership. Testing the waters.

<hamster_nipple> stop fucking around

<hamster_nipple> thats it

<hamster_nipple> you don't need to test the waters

<hamster_nipple> WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS OBVIOUSLY OWNED YOU

<hamster_nipple> keep that in mind mate

<knobbles> So, we were talking business.

<knobbles> Now lets not talk about why it's called business and not bread.

<hamster_nipple> knobbles talk to him. I'm not in the mood for games

<hamster_nipple> see wtf he wants

<knobbles> So mate, we need all info we can get for the.. speciality... for your competition, agreed?

<hamster_nipple> knobbles, do you have the clip of his conference we hijacked?

<hamster_nipple> is it edited and ready to release?

<hamster_nipple> send him a link to the fun let him listen in on his internal communication with partners

<Espeon> no link

<hamster_nipple> maybe that'll wake him up

<Espeon> not ready

<Espeon> <-- that's me dude

<hamster_nipple> hai

<moondog> How did I offend?

<hamster_nipple> "Testing the waters"

<hamster_nipple> you don't need to test the waters

<knobbles> I got that one too espeon.

<hamster_nipple> when we're here wasting our time trying to help your ass out

<hamster_nipple> we told you we are willing to work with you on a relationship

<Espeon> I'll get an edited version that cuts out the 3 minutes those morons decided it would be a great idea to disconnect and reconnect

<hamster_nipple> ROFL

<hamster_nipple> HEY GUYS THE OPERATOR SAID JUST TO LEAVE AND COME BACK

<hamster_nipple> OK

<hamster_nipple> *everyone leaves conference*

<moondog> Fair enough. That was Deloitte not me.

<knobbles> I did lol tho.

<hamster_nipple> yeah

<hamster_nipple> I laughed my balls off

<hamster_nipple> ok moondog

<hamster_nipple> so are we going to build a relationship with each other

<moondog> You know they never called me since.

<hamster_nipple> or are you going to keep playing games?

<hamster_nipple> and sit on google googling our nicks hoping to correlate a link

* Espeon stretches from boredom

<Espeon> maybe we should just fuck Endgames and say it was Karim's fault

<moondog> Trying to move toward that and away from the threats. Doesnt help anyone.

<hamster_nipple> LOL

<knobbles> Sorry but I am in fact bothered by the bullshit. We are not a chitchat club

<hamster_nipple> if we root endgames.us and link to karim

<hamster_nipple> that'll be lol

<knobbles> Can we get down to business

<hamster_nipple> ok karim no more threats. and no more games from you. thanks.

<Espeon> speed rooting Karim's affiliates? sounds like a fun time

<moondog> Done.

<Espeon> threats over though, okay

<Espeon> all jelly and ice cream and bots and 0day from now on

<moondog> Sure.

<hamster_nipple> so how do we help each other starting from today. karim?

<moondog> Help me choose to what to go after hamster_nipple.

<hamster_nipple> regarding what? botnet wise?

<moondog> I am sure I will piss off others in this business. Yes. Botnets. I want your protection from others coming to get at the firm and me. Can you do that?

<Espeon> are you implying that this protection is destroying said "others"

<Espeon> or warding them off with fiery sticks?

<knobbles> we cannot make magical internets barriers

<knobbles> we can ruin something.

<Espeon> because you can knife a bear or point sticks at it until it goes away

<hamster_nipple> Ill give you examples

<hamster_nipple> you are working towards a contract

<hamster_nipple> a competitor comes out the left field and takes your shine

<hamster_nipple> or is going after the same contract

<hamster_nipple> tell us who they are

<hamster_nipple> tell us any details involved in the situation

<hamster_nipple> researcher names, emails, numbers if you know any

<hamster_nipple> if there are servers involved or accounts let us know any logins you may have or anything that will help our research

<hamster_nipple> we'll own them

<moondog> What about other botnet masters?

<hamster_nipple> we can go after them too

<hamster_nipple> we just need to know where they're running their c&Cs or sinkholes

<moondog> They are more likely to attack me.

<moondog> Ok

<hamster_nipple> you just got to give us enough info to work with

<moondog> Understood.

<knobbles> More info + more detailed info = better/faster

<hamster_nipple> we're a well talented well rounded group and the best thing is we work great together. so far our success rates have been decent

<hamster_nipple> what are we getting in return?

<moondog> Any group that of limits in the botnet world that I should leave alone?

<moondog> Information that we get.

<moondog> Insider to us that we don't try to sell.

<Espeon> want money for kills; we destroy then you pay

<hamster_nipple> moondog, we hold no affiliations with any other groups

<hamster_nipple> so by all means takeover the botnet of whoever the fuck

<moondog> Ok

<moondog> I can't ask you to get someone and stay a "legit" firm. Agreed?

<hamster_nipple> what do you mean

<hamster_nipple> are you saying you're scared of turning greyhat?

<hamster_nipple> lol

<Espeon> 35 years old? time to mix it up

<hamster_nipple> theres no so things as whitehats you guys are as corrupt as we are

<hamster_nipple> the only difference is we admit it

<moondog> Can't operate in the world I am in that way.

<Espeon> whitehats are just blackhats that have board meetings with lengthy rhetoric

<hamster_nipple> and you get paid for it

<moondog> Lol. Agreed.

<hamster_nipple> moondog, I understand where you are coming from

<knobbles> More to the point; if you're scared of feds on yoru doorstep: dont be.

<hamster_nipple> but the same way you have a relationship with matt who takes over botnets for you

<hamster_nipple> consider us a relationship who own shit

<moondog> I never said I don't agree with most of what you believe about the industry.

<Espeon> immoral, sure, if this gets out it'll be the story of a company hiring a hit squad to hack competitors

<Espeon> that's why it won't get out

<hamster_nipple> moondog, do you have access to lexusnexus or similar information portals?

<moondog> Yes. I consider this a unique core competency. No I don't but may get it soon if I get some money.

<hamster_nipple> I suggest you work to getting access it

<hamster_nipple> as we want to share it with you

<hamster_nipple> to*

<hamster_nipple> do you have access to anything interesting that we don't already know about? any governement portal/info searches

<hamster_nipple> anything that we can use

<Espeon> inside FBI alerts

<Espeon> want them

<Espeon> if applicable :)

<hamster_nipple> lol @ espeon I see what you did there

<moondog> They are all over me as of late. Think Paul freaked when it wasn't him logging in.

<hamster_nipple> they aren't all over you like that trust me

<moondog> That CSFI is odd.

<moondog> They took my data and ran.

<hamster_nipple> really?

<hamster_nipple> should we target them/ ;)

<hamster_nipple> ?

<moondog> Well it was a bit odd. And I don't know their intent. I it was what you referred to, I regret giving them data.

<moondog> I = If

<hamster_nipple> what data did you give them specifically?

<moondog> Seriously. That is not my game.

<hamster_nipple> it was regarding the libyan project correct?

<hamster_nipple> espeon/knobbles: I suspect they are doing something very funky regarding libya

<knobbles> id like to get my hands on that tbh

<hamster_nipple> moondog: what data did you give them? botnet stats regarding libyan bots that are infected?

<hamster_nipple> or?

<moondog> Compromised hosts in Libya.

<hamster_nipple> figured as much

<hamster_nipple> they're probably looking for libyan hosts that are infected that are probably high profile

<hamster_nipple> for use in penetrating libyan space

<moondog> Yep.

<hamster_nipple> karim

<hamster_nipple> why would you do something like that ... knowing their intentions?

<hamster_nipple> did you feel you had to in order to continue doing business?

<hamster_nipple> honest question

<moondog> I didn't know the intent and was in marketing mode. I am truly starving guys.

<hamster_nipple> I understand man

<hamster_nipple> thats why we're trying to help you

<hamster_nipple> but wow thats pretty fucked up @ csfi

<moondog> Be home shortly. Want to continue though.

<hamster_nipple> ok lets continue this convo

<hamster_nipple> we have a lot to learn from each other

<moondog> Ok. Peace Hamster. Not yanking your chain man. Seriously. Bye for now.

<Espeon> ;) bye bye business man

<hamster_nipple> ok we'll be here. hurry back :)

<knobbles> cya soon man

Archived