Last one to post here wins a prize #4

Lite

• Administrator

Thats better :P

You know the initial idea couldn't be proved. The second one is common knowledge... thus doesn't need proving :P

• Replies 669
  • Views 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waxing is banned on nsane.forums.

Well obviously this concerns only the males. And the females that do not wax..... They should be banned first and then Jailed! ;p

• Administrator

Waxing is banned on nsane.forums.

Well obviously this concerns only the males. And the females that do not wax..... They should be banned first and then Jailed! ;p
We don't discriminate. All waxing while browsing the forums is banned. No questions asked. Instant banning.

It's an epidemic? I had no idea. Someone should do a public service commercial.

Oh, well, someone should warn people of the possible dangers of waxing while browsing.

I think a lot of things should be common knowledge, but I have learned never to underestimate the stupidity of the general public.

I think a lot of things should be common knowledge, but I have learned never to underestimate the stupidity of the general public.

Hey now, let's try to keep it politically correct, the general public is "challenged", not stupid :P

• Cover or treat (something) with wax or a similar substance, typically to polish or protect it.
  • (of the moon between new and full) Have a progressively larger part of its visible surface illuminated, increasing its apparent size.
:P

You burn a candle and collect the wax. Then you apply the wax on your skin.

You skin glitters in the sun like the vegan vampire in twilight!

;p

Peace.

Archived