Advanced SystemCare PRO 4 Free License

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

Advanced SystemCare PRO 4 Free License

Last month Iobit released Advanced SystemCare PRO 4 version, which got new interface and some amazing new features. I have been following Advanced SystemCare for a longtime (since 2006), irrespective of ‘Malware bytes’ episode I can it is a pretty good PC maintenance and optimisation tool that you must have on your PC.

With a one-click Advanced SystemCare PRO 4 will repair, clean, and optimize your PC to run at its maximum speed.The new version brings new comments such as Disk Scan and Vulnerability Fix. Also it features a new performance monitor, that will track your PC performance and rates it as A,B,C,D and suggests to improve performance using the appropriate Advanced System care tools.

97220128081831270023.png

Instead of having too many buttons and links in one place that may make you a little bit confused with where to start, Advanced SystemCare 4 splitted the main interface in to 4 groups :

1. Quick Care : Performs a quick-fire scan of five key areas of your computer: malware, Registry, shortcuts, privacy sweeper and junk files.

2. Deep Care : this performs the same five scans as Quick Care, plus it will dig deeper with full malware scan and deep Registry clean.

3.Turbo Boost : Switch on this to shut unnecessary background processes and services, for releasing more RAM for your PC’s ultimate speed.

4. Tool box : a collection of 20 portable tools, which are included within the main program itself, but the Toolbox allows users to choose the tools they wish to run.

What’s new in Advanced SystemCare 4 Pro ?

Improved engine for superior PC cleaning, repair, security, and optimization

Whole new interface design and 10 fantastic skins

One click to solve as many as 10 common PC problems

More than 20 dedicated smart tools for everyday PC maintenance

Speed up your PC with enhanced Turbo Boost

Monitor your PC performance in real time with shortcut to quick fix!

Advanced SystemCare PRO 4 key Features

Super easy to use. Install it and forget it. Advanced SystemCare PRO works continuously, automatically and quietly in the background on your PC

Can find and fix 200% more registry and system problems than other system utilities.

Powerful Hard Drive Defrag and Optimization

Next-generation Registry Deep Clean and Optimization

Defends PC Security with Extra Protection

Keeps Your PC Running at Peak Performance

Quick and Extensive Clean-up for Hard Drives

Designed for Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000

Advanced SystemCare PRO 4 Free License :

First Download : Advanced SystemCare PRO v4 [28 MB]

Install it, run the software, then Click on “Upgrade Now” button and click “Enter license”, then use below license code to activate pro version.

Site:

http://tinypaste.com/

Sharecode: 9c7b0 [?]

09508760213384114859.png

37777800195106946391.png

Note : The source of this post is from this Vietnamese forum, according to the author the license code activation is limited for first 300 users only (?). This post on the forum was published on May 16th, at that time the code provided 365 days of subscription, now when you activate you will get 363 days.

Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: /2iNgjMzx [?]

• Replies 6
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renewing my existing license and now: I've 362 days remaining !!! WOW... Excellent !!!

Thank you very much for sharing this!!!

(+1)

Best regards...

• 4 months later...

This is what is showing:

Sjd1T.jpg

No Malware, but MIH might want to change/update link for the serial. Or yet get the serial from the FP

hey do not open! malware on HTML! block by eset

http://tinypaste.com/

9c7b0

There is no malware and i am not updating anything i just try to open the tinypaste i do not see any of the pop up you see in your side!

Tinypaste functions without any survey restrictions here. It might be region-related. It's good that you changed the link to a pastebin though, those damn surveys are not only annoying, but also against the rules.

Archived