Laplink PC Lock Free Full Version Download (24 Hours Only)

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

[Giveaway] Laplink PC Lock Free Full Version Download (24 Hours Only)

PC Lock is the way that that automatically protects personal and sensitive data, keeping you safe from hackers and thieves. On the occasion of Laplink’s 28th Anniversary and the launch of PC Lock, Laplink offer to every can download free full version license of PC Lock within 24 hours (Only May 16th 2011).

Overview

PC Lock offers powerful and sophisticated encryption that automatically protects personal and sensitive data, keeping you safe from hackers and thieves. Don’t let others spy on you or access your private information. If files on your PC are not encrypted you are risking identity theft, privacy invasion and significant financial loss. Keep your data and identity safe with PC Lock.

16329918711853230844.png

Features

- High Security Encryption : Protects your sensitive documents with military-grade 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption.

- Cloud Protection & Remote Management: Reset your password or securely delete your data from web-based management tool for an extra layer of protection.

- Easy to Install & Use: Simple wizard walks you through installation and configuration. Your files are encrypted as soon as PC Lock is installed!

- Automatic & “Invisible” Encryption: Encrypts files automatically in the background without slowing down your PC. Selectivity options allow you to control what is encrypted.

- Compatible with Other Security Software: Provides an extra layer of protection and complements your current PC security software.

- Instant PC Protection: If your PC is lost or stolen, PC Lock prevents unauthorized access to your files even if your stolen computer is never again connected to the Internet.

Free Licensed Software Giveaway

Please visit this promotion page and get PC Lock for free totally.

05826377267562071378.png

85588403550374744519.png

51844053432485946223.png

68730664305125117796.png

67680456593330373604.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This software screwed all my files.

I always login my pc in Administrator account. This software installed by Administrator account only & after installing, taking backup, I can't access any of my files.

Every file i try to open in C drive says i don't have the administrative rights & i can't open the files.

I used their web console & nothing useful their to decrypt files.

It seems the name registered to get the key only can decrypt the file & if the account name in computer is different then it encrypts & don't allow the files.

Then after a heavy fight i uninstalled the software, now i can open my text files & only garbage in it.

My pdf files, this time not saying encrypted but saying corrupted.

I don't have clue to access my files, already asked support, no reply.

Also the laplink website DON"T have a SINGLE file about PCLOCK. Only 2 files one for installation & another for end user agreement their.

If you haven't installed, better stay away & delete the installation file.

Its the worst software, with out my consent encrypted my files & now not giving access to myself, even though username , password everything is correct.

Archived