Internet Download Manager 5.11.8

toyo

IDManager.pngInternet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAG where are your crack ? Please help me.I need your crack.Please post it.I really needit.Thanks

Version 5.11 Build 8 is available (Oct/10/2007)

What is new in Build 8?

- Fixed critical bugs

- Added a button on "Download file info" dialog to create a new category

jfe will post the stuff exclusively here when the proxy system is back up :P -- Just noticed it is up, I'll upload the patch soon.

--edit2, can't really get it to work yet, need to fix some things. look up the patch on 9down :P, just dont link here yet.

ummm.... 4 all of u. posting in these Internet Download Manager threads.

THIS IS NOT A THREAD 4 WORSHIPING.

it is truly annoying posting an app and then watching the thread become a call 4 mercy from outta space from u know who. if u feel like it, please open a worship topic somewhere in the tavern section of the forums.

GAG please post your Crack.I need it.Please help us.And Toyo,sorry if my reply are bothering you.But i really need GAG Patch.So i hope u don't got upset because of it.Thanks.

GAG please post your Crack.I need it.Please help us.And Toyo,sorry if my reply are bothering you.But i really need GAG Patch.So i hope u don't got upset because of it.Thanks.

uno, gag cant post his patch directly in the forums. no patches allowed. they will be uploaded when the proxy is fully functional.

secundo, PM-ed the patch u wanted. enjoy, courtesy of jfe&gag

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, listen up everyone.

As the proxy is still not operation we are NOT hosting any files on our servers, nor are we allowing linking to these. The proxy is in the process of being set up, but in the meantime I would ask everyone to stop requesting the aforementioned file and listen to what other members have said on how to obtain it. If this thread is going to turn into a begging thread, I'll simply close it.

Be patient with regards to the proxy, and use some intelligence in locating files you may need. Members have already expressed ways on getting this file. If you do not take the time to read these messages, I'll close the thread. I'm sorry but this has been discussed in so many threads and posts now that I (and I'm sure many others now) feel like we're constantly having to repeat ourselves.

Lastly, I suggest to anyone who has read this message to click HERE and read the Forum Rules.

Archived