Webroot Window Washer 6.5.5.153

toyo

Webroot.gifWindow Washer can potentially eliminate by far the most system traces, and did so in testing, removing over half-again as many as the closest contender. Among those not cleaned by other products are recent application lists for DirectX, recent network and printer connections, and the internal list that Windows XP uses to identify often-used programs in the Start menu. This last feature is useful for hiding just how much you play Solitaire.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it even clear FireFox even that I uncheck ff in options ;/ Washer even changed my skin and turn EVERYTHING to default without asking about so serious changes ;/

I wouldn't recommend that app :)

Cheerz

actually this app is very good it didn't doo all that to me dough :) it just erased by cookies and history :)

actually this app is very good it didn't doo all that to me dough :( it just erased by cookies and history :)

Cookies and history ? LOL 4 thiz I use free CCleaner not payware :)

actually this app is very good it didn't doo all that to me dough :blink: it just erased by cookies and history :P

Cookies and history ? LOL 4 thiz I use free CCleaner not payware :P

same for me.besides last time i tried it did not work on 64 bit windows

CCleaner once deleted my regestry and i had to reboot :P so i am verry careful when i use programs that have REGISTRY things...

Archived