Ashampoo® Burning Studio 10

mikeos

Just D/L Ashampoo Burning Studio 10, mainly for CD burning. However, I can't find how to burn with CD Text. I must be missing something, I can't believe that this software does not have CD Text capability. How can I find it please?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean this?

XLIXX.png

Yes that looks like the software I'm talking about. So where is the option to include CDText when burning? Preferably in English please.

Sorry for the pic in Spanish. Is that my mother-tongue is Spanish. The program itself does not have that option.

Thanks for the help. That's what I thought. Glad I didn't pay for the program. It's amazing that a product like this does not have what has become a common feature in other software of this type.

Cheers

Mike

• Administrator

I can understand what you are trying to do, burning audio files like normal data files right? In Ashampoo you just have to select Burn Files and Folders > Create New CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disk, and drag and drop / add the audio files you want. ;)

I can understand what you are trying to do, burning audio files like normal data files right? In Ashampoo you just have to select Burn Files and Folders > Create New CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disk, and drag and drop / add the audio files you want. ;)

No no, nothing to do with Bluray or DVd, just simple straightforward audio CDs, with text included so that titles and track details are displayed on the CD player when the disc is inserted.

Archived