How to extract original download link URL

manb

Hello friends I want to know that how can I extract the original download link so that I can install the software later.

The problem which I am facing is whenever I try to download Xara Web Designer Premium, first their download manager is downloading and through which the software is downloading.

Is there a way so that I can download the software without the inbuilt download manager.

Thank You

Staff Note: Moved to Software Chat . . .

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe you can find the destination Hostname of your download manager by a software which monitors internet connections;

(for example X-NetStat does it for me)

that's actually quite easy.

It's all done with URLSnooper, which is freeware

Download and install it....You must also agree to install WinCPap in order for it to work.

http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/urlsnooper/

After you configure it, which is very easy since you just click the "auto determine network adapter now", go back to the main tab and press sniff network, then launch the web installer.....when the web installer starts up, a lot of addresses will show up....but you're only going to be interest in the ".exe" extension, so all the other don't matter.

After you get the .exe address, you can cancel the download from the webdownloader and press the Stop Sniffing button.

And there you have it...I already gave you the main installer in your request thread, since I replaced the mf link with the actual dl link for the offline installer.

Thank You Marik and Ehsan for helping me out and providing information.

Query Solved

Thank You Marik and Ehsan for helping me out and providing information.

Query Solved

np.

Also note that URLSnooper requires a license.

To get it, you have to register on their forums, then visit this page

http://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/index.php

and just select the URLSnooper license.

Archived