Opera 9.23.8808 Final

Zeus_Hunt

The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.

Thanks to ale5000 for the Update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. It is included tho.

http://www.fanboy.co.nz/adblock/opera/urlfilter.ini

# save this urlfilter.ini file into 
# C:\Documents and Settings\...\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile

Thats like how it works.

I don't have that Opera folder in C:\Documents and Settings\...\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile but I'll try it on C:\Program Files\Opera 9\profile :rolleyes:

C:\Documents and Settings\.......\Application Data\Opera\Opera 9

I just searched for the word "profile" in Windows search :rolleyes: .. just in case the above is not there... search...

Yes. It is included tho.

http://www.fanboy.co.nz/adblock/opera/urlfilter.ini

# save this urlfilter.ini file into 
# C:\Documents and Settings\...\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile

Thats like how it works.

I don't have that Opera folder in C:\Documents and Settings\...\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile but I'll try it on C:\Program Files\Opera 9\profile :rolleyes:

That's where it goes (C:\Program Files\Opera\profile\urlfilter.ini). Thats where I always put it but I install Opera for only one user profile, not multiple user profiles. A multi user (profile) setup may use the %appdata% folder.

Archived