FreeRIP 3.01

Samurai

FreeRip is a freeware Windows application that lets you save audio CD tracks to Wav, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis or FLAC audio files (this process is known as "ripping"). FreeRIP is also an audio file converter and it can convert audio files from one of the named formats to another.

Once you have your digital audio tracks in your preferred format, just move them onto an audio player (e.g. a portable MP3 player such as an Apple iPod or Creative Zen Player), an advanced mobile phone, or burn them to a CD to listen in your car, stereo or discman. With FreeRIP you can save tracks as CD quality WAV files or encode them to a lossy (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA) or lossless (FLAC) audio format.

FreeRIP is simple and easy to use, and it is distributed at no charge, free to download and use with no limitations.

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And registering will get you:

A registration code emailed to you.

Your code will let FreeRIP display your status of registered supporter (Standard or Premium) on FreeRIP interface.

Your status of registered supporter will be shown in all your posts in FreeRIP Community

Access to reserved boards in FreeRIP Community

Access to pre-release versions (announced in reserverd boards of the Community)

A warm fuzzy feeling that you did the right thing.

Without your support, we can't keep adding new features to FreeRIP, can't support users and make many other things.

Order FreeRIP

Enjoy ;)

There's no need to register the software. It doesn't unlock anything spectacular. If there were benefits to be gained I would have provided some form of KG or Crack to go along with it. As I've been using this for years now, I have yet to see anything worthy of registering.

Archived