Last one to post here wins a prize #3

Lite

• Replies 1.8k
  • Views 118.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Guys, you can always go off topic in the Chat Bar. ;)

some posts moved from a thread in the vip section that was going way off'topic....for those who want a good laugh start reading from post #440

some posts moved from a thread in the vip section that was going way off'topic....for those who want a good laugh start reading from post #440

:P i thought they where okay in there :P joking. anywya, some cute ones i see. was that all from that same topic or varries ones?

:P i thought they where okay in there :P joking. anywya, some cute ones i see. was that all from that same topic or varries ones?

everything starting from post 440 was from that topic :lmao:...we did spam quite a lot

everything starting from post 440 was from that topic :lmao:...we did spam quite a lot
then a lot of it most been blocked or moved. i didnt see all of that.

then a lot of it most been blocked or moved. i didnt see all of that.

well you have now

Posted Image

A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made. Brought to life in the South Park series, when Mr. Derp made a guest appearance at South Park Elementary as the chef for a day, followed by hitting himself in the head with a hammer and exclaiming "Derp!"

Archived