count to 1,000

natedogg

• Replies 636
  • Views 131.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The area code in GA. where the iq's of everyone in that area code equal 229. mainly constits of the Valdosta area. It's said that being stuck in the 229 is worse than being stuck in the Matrix.

"Internet support how may i help you?" "my email aint no werkin no mo' what'd ya'll do to get it back to me?" "What cables are plugged in the modem?" "Whoa i aint all that computer smarts now i dont know what that is."

"You're being a real 229 right now."

This thread is getting really interesting, good job guys at doin research :)

Usually referred to as just u235. It is an isotope of uranium that differs from the element's other common isotope, u238, by its ability to cause a rapidly expanding fission chain reaction. A uranium nucleus that absorbs a neutron splits into two lighter nuclei; this is called nuclear fission. It releases either two or three neutrons which continue the reaction. In nuclear reactors, the reaction is slowed down by the addition of control rods which are made of elements such as boron, cadmium, and hafnium which can absorb a large number of neutrons. In nuclear bombs, the reaction is uncontrolled and the large amount of energy released creates a nuclear explosion.

Only around 0.72% of all natural uranium is uranium-235, the rest being mostly uranium-238. This concentration is insufficient for a self sustaining reaction; enrichment, which just means separating out the uranium-238, must take place to get a usable concentration of uranium-235. For an explosion, approximately 90% purity is required.

U235, oh yea that's the stuff...

Pu-242 (super plutonium)

Traditional implosion hydrotests -- so called because the imploding metal is liquefied by explosive-driven shock -- use a mock pit made from depleted uranium or other metal. These tests, by contrast, use real plutonium, and so they are able to test not just the exact shape and size, but the precise surface finish, the same welding and joining processes, and all the exact metallurgical properties, both static and dynamic, of the pit in a real weapon. This exact simulation is possible because pits for the Appaloosa program can be manufactured using a specially-prepared isotope, Pu-242 (code-name: "Cider") which has a bare alpha-phase critical mass of 100 kilograms, ten times that of Pu-239. After the shot, the Pu-242 can be recovered and purified. It is virtually identical to Pu-239 in every other way.

http://www.lasg.org/technical/subcritical-trident.htm

The number of toothpicks that fell on the floor in the movie Rainman.

82, 82, 82. There's alot more than 82 toothpicks Ray.

Of course 246 total. How many toothpicks in the box?

Pretty close Ray.

Sir, there's 4 left in the box.

Archived