How can I find the patch for NIS 2010?

will

I just wonder where I can find the patch?or the crack for NIS2010?

There are too many posts...

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you cant ask. the site trys their best to follow what ip host and the country its in to keep legal. now since you found the forums look to the top left corner. see the word to the left of "forums" with the "down " part? click on it and you wil be on the frontpage. from there you should be able to find what ever you want too. btw you usually need winrar isntalled too to extract those special files.

@myidisbb

Norton is not on the frontpage ;)

@will

The topic you'd like to view is in the Coders Corner, however there is a minimum number of post required to enter the Coders Corner.

Would be cool if someone could make valuable posts, because most stuff we got up to now was like 'Yeah, I think so too!' :P (Not saying you can't post that though, it's your own choice :D)

@myidisbb

Norton is not on the frontpage ;)

i looked afterwards and notice it.. in anycase there others he might like to try :P

btw glad to knw you all using a posting number requirement to see stuff :)

you cant ask. the site trys their best to follow what ip host and the country its in to keep legal. now since you found the forums look to the top left corner. see the word to the left of "forums" with the "down " part? click on it and you wil be on the frontpage. from there you should be able to find what ever you want too. btw you usually need winrar isntalled too to extract those special files.

sorry, but I didn't know that such questions can't be asked

I'll keep in mind ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived