Unable to view StudyFinds Website

aeri

Help.

I cannot view the studyfinds website ( https://studyfinds.org/ ) using any browser, chrome or firefox based.

The website opens but the rendered page is blank. It has been going on for at least a month.  I use ublock origin ad blocker extension but disabling the extension or going to the site using the private windows does nothing, i.e., the page is still rendered blank.

If you have any suggestions, they'll be highly appreciated.  TY.

• Replies 7
  • Views 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DLord

• dvault

• UberGeek

• aeri

@aeri I also have no problem opening the mentioned page with Firefox and uBlock Origin on.

My suggestion: delete cookies and cache, as well as temp files.  Also make sure that the HOSTS file is not interfering with the site's loading (redirecting or blocking) since you mentioned that it is happening with all browsers.  One last thing, try to open the site in the FF safe mode (with all extensions disabled).

• 1 month later...

Are you using a third-party DNS? If not, have you tried that? (Cloudflare's DNS servers are 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1)

Have you modified the privacy settings in your browsers? (Settings > Privacy & Security in Firefox)

Specifically, have you set your browsers to send Do Not Track requests? If so, I'd strongly recommend disabling that. It's completely voluntary for advertisers and can actually be used to track you more accurately by the really shady companies.