Site Accessibility

dabourzannan
Go to solution Solved by Matt,

dabourzannan

Hi,

Since about 11 UTC today,  I'm having difficulty logging in with Brave browser. The browser sitting wasn't changed and it didn't receive any update. The browser stops at the "cloud flare" check screen and never shows the ticking box.
I can use either Edge or Waterfox to login, after going through the security check, which I've never had to go through it before.

soundtwo

yes it is only with Edge it works🤨

Karlston

Thanks. Matt's aware of the issue and is working on a fix.

I know it's not ideal, but if you can, please use another browser (for now) to get around the issue.

alf9872000

@dabourzannan

I use Brave browser (v1.65.126) and no problem with the "Cloudflare" check screen; i can access to Nsane forums.

dabourzannan

Thanks @Karlston and @alf9872000 I will be back home in a few hours and will be able to give more details about my Brave browser version and if needed my sittings.

• Like 2

Herobrine

Im getting a similar problem with Waterfox v6.0.13.  I cant get past verifying you are human page it just keeps refreshing.  I turned off all my adblockers, VPN extensions and AV protection and cleared all cache but still stuck.  Luckily MS Edge still works for now.

lurch234
6 hours ago, soundtwo said:

yes it is only with Edge it works

Works fine with Waterfox on my end! On the other hand I experienced Herobrine's problem on my mobile with Chrome. The problem was solved by using ingognito mode.

UberGeek

At about the time this issue was reported, had the very same issue with Edge & Firefox, as well ... Cloudflare was unable to load completely (was just trying to access the forums ... not login.)

Evidently, all's well right now ... can't recall having ever seen the Cloudflare implementation (on this Board in the past,) though. :think:

• Like 2

Karlston

The site should be back and working as normal. :party:

Please report here if you're still having any difficulties, thanks.

lurch234

No it is not!

izyuSqo.jpg

I was able to get here by using the front-page link and because someone liked my post! I can have a look at the software posts from front page but if I want to have access to the forum itself, I get the above pic...

Private browsing works at least.

• Matt changed the title to Site Accessibility
  • Matt locked this topic