Cometbird to be frontpaged or not

chlorophyll

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 28
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want CometBird be frontpaged or added as a FF based web browser in the same download page of FF.

I'm using it from many months and i'm very pleased using it. Specially, I like it's ability of 'Download Media Files' (video, audio, flash) in sites like YouTube. As is based on FF, it's very fast and secure... support of addons... user scripts...

For a more complete list of features, please, visit Cometbird features page.

Not all are advantages. FE: As a FF baseb web browser, always it's a version under FF... Now, FF it's on version 4.0 and CometBird it's on version 3.6.16 (Cometbird takes the version of FF engine that it uses Gecko/20110325 Firefox/3.6.16 CometBird/3.6.16). For me it's not a great disavantage but for others it's a strong point. I know, this topic it's for proposing Cometbird to be frontpaged and it isn't intended to make a comparison between CometBird & FireFox so if I was off-topic, please, forgive me but I want only mention because I'm so enthusiastic with this web browser and I want to promote it's use.

Best regards to Ravisoorya for make this post and all the nSaners...

chlorophyll

wowww....exactly aft one year my post had been checked again.

@PIRRI

thanks for ur support bro.

wowww....exactly aft one year my post had been checked again.

@PIRRI

thanks for ur support bro.

You're welcome!!!

Really...? 1 year ago...?

How I did miss this post.... for a whole 1 year?. lol . Well... Never it's too late if that is good.

Best regards to all nSaners and especially to 'ravisoorya'.

Archived