GetRight Pro 6.0c

nsane

GetRight.pngGetRight is a tool to help you download files from the Internet. While GetRight has many options to let you set it up to work how you want it to work, for starters, it is easiest to leave the default settings alone. GetRight Pro does everything that GetRight does, and a lot more. It of course helps you download files with acceleration, resuming/recovering from errors, scheduling, dialing, file searching, and everything else.It also allows uploading of files, advanced scripting, acting as a proxy so other programs can take advantange of it's features.

Thanks to martl for the update.

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the update, but the "cleaner_update3.exe" won't open. I still installed it and it's working but I wander if ill have troubles later on.

Do I do anything?

It's not showing as evaluation version.

John

java script:emoticon(':sneaky:', 'smid_21')

• 2 years later...

GetRight 6.3e+02 Update

October 21; 6.3e+01

Fix that could be -1 for download order after Importing.

Add more "make sure directory exists" checks in Podcast downloader.

Fix a bug with reselecting the Row in the Podcast Manager; might have had odd side effects.

Add some blocks to try and avoid multiple downloads starting at Exactly the same time. With lots of small files at once, I think it will avoid 2+ threads trying to do the same file at the same time better.

GetRight Browser dropped files didn't add the port when adding files to upload.

Fix "change filename/path" when several files in several folders are selected. Didn't allow OK correctly.

January 2, 2009; 6.3e+02

Changed where skins are saved for XP/Vista, to help with Vista's user account controls.

Added so if the OS/Disk supports it, prevents the OS from filling accelerated/segmented files with zero;

which for large files will make a big difference!

I think fixed an odd one that made the Find Replace (for changing local filenames) not work sometimes.

Added options to delay between files; a new Advanced item under Automatic mode config.

Fix bug with SOCKS5 and passwords (which must be pretty rare, it would have been there awhile!)

Fix filtering in podcast items.

Included GetRight Vault.

Changed installer to do different click DLLs depending on the version of Windows. I think older than XP doesn't support some changes I've done--so install the older one for that, but XP and newer get the new one. These ZIP files have both the plain .EXE to replace what you have, as well as the installer to try that.

Download: GetRight v6.3e+02 Update

Download: GetRight Pro v6.3e+02 Update

Download: GetRight v6.3e

Download: GetRight Pro v6.3e

Archived