(Under Maintenance) How To Use Your Windows Se7en FREE

*dcs18

• Replies 35
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have direct access to my computer and reset the rearm count to 4.

Where is the 30 days?

You are still not done. As I stated before, your tut is incomplete and unfinished.

My computer is still running with the same ID and pw.

Did you reboot?

Rebooted and still no 30 days even after the rearm command.

. . . . . . . . at least we've managed to reset your re-arm count from 2 to the full 4. B)

edit:-

Eureka!!!

:rockon: Just figured it out, box give it a shot now (your concern of 30 days, is also addressed.) The guide has been updated to accommodate the new tweaks. :)

. . . . . . . . at least we've managed to reset your re-arm count from 2 to the full 4. B)

edit:-

Eureka!!!

:rockon: Just figured it out, box give it a shot now (your concern of 30 days, is also addressed.) The guide has been updated to accommodate the new tweaks. :)

It still did not work. No 30 days. I have tried the dll before and I did it again and still no 30 days.

You need to repeat it on my freshly installed Win7. I also want to do it on your computer. If you were successful on your PC, then the test has not taken something into consideration since your computer was modded previously. An way, this is a good news. Remember, every computer has different configurations. In order for the tutorial to be successful to the public, it needs to use the default configuration.

PS: You can reset the rearm count to 4 or a 1000. It doesn't matter if you can't rearm or get genuine updates.

It still did not work. No 30 days. I have tried the dll before and I did it again and still no 30 days.

It's still working, here - I'm able to reflash & mod my BIOS & to even keep shifting between 'Evaluation Mode' & 'Registered Mode' . . . . . . . at will (Damn my computer is divine.) :rolleyes:

You need to repeat it on my freshly installed Win7. I also want to do it on your computer.

No problem, done deal. :yes:

Remember, every computer has different configurations. In order for the tutorial to be successful to the public, it needs to use the default configuration.

PS: You can reset the rearm count to 4 or a 1000. It doesn't matter if you can't rearm or get genuine updates.

Tried it successfully on my unsuspecting neighbor's system :ph34r: (but that too has been configured by me.) :unsure:

Come'on nSane Techies, we need more Volunteers - let's have some feedback we're pretty close to cracking this (works on my system with full re-arms & genuine updates, unfortunately nothing fails to work on my system.) :P

Your success was based on the fact that you modded your BIOS, used a certificate, and an OEM key. A typical user who has successfully did what you did would have successfully activated Win7. Once activated, there would be no reason to rearm Windows.

The question here is how do we take advantage of this fact. Is there a way to take advantage of this fact? I'm at a lost.

Your success was based on the fact that you modded your BIOS, used a certificate, and an OEM key.

Absolutely true :yes:

A typical user who has successfully did what you did would have successfully activated Win7. Once activated, there would be no reason to rearm Windows. The question here is how do we take advantage of this fact. Is there a way to take advantage of this fact?

:( Exactly the reason, why this tutorial is being kept on hold for the time being, am sure there's a way, though.

I'm at a lost.

:nono: Hey, don't say that, we're not giving up on this.

BTW, I'm working on an idea - let's try it on your system tomorrow. Tonight, I'm going out hunting for a system with an untouched installation.

Archived