WAT - The 3-Letter Word For Windows 7 Pirates

*dcs18

;) Yeah nivrid05, thanks. I shall be here after 8-9 hrs. to report back (those damn desktops are located in different parts of the city.) :frusty:

• Replies 108
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: ... goodluck man! BTW after being validated ... uninstall WAT for it will phone home every few months to undergo revalidation. Better safe than sorry :lol:

@KotaXor :

i used a pre-activated Bie version . which is already activated ,

Hmmm...heard a lot of this pre-activated version being de-activated.

Guess loader is still the best.

But did come across ways for de-activating WAT

here

Might be useful when you need to de-activate or remove WAT.

Sl@pSh0ck™

@dcs18

view the installed updates to double check.

@shajt

double check available updates, it must be there but unchecked, it will not install automatically.

Sl@pSh0ck™

I'm sure your windows update is not set to auto-install ayt? well maybe micro$oft guys are targeting you because of those  :pirate: copies of win7 you have  :w00t:

:hehe:

LOL, Microsoft breaching their own EULA after stating that this is a voluntary update. :unsure:

Hey just figured it out, believe it or not the WAT was not installed by Microsoft. It was installed by Hazar's RemoveWAT :o

In a fitting piece of irony, the most recent version of RemoveWAT actually goes out of its way to install Microsoft’s WAT Update (KB971033), which is designed to detect and remove tampering by programs like… well, like RemoveWAT. The pirate code remained working even when I ran the WAT update manually.

Source: ZDNET's Confessions of a Windows 7 pirate

@shajt

double check available updates, it must be there but unchecked, it will not install automatically.

I don't have it in settings to auto install , it's on 'notify me but I will choose when to download and isntall'

And in Optional updates are only Language Packs

Here is history of installed updates :

captureowx.jpg

But hey, you know ... I don't even want to see that update if you know what I mean :)

Sure I would deal with that if I even choose to install it but now I'm wondering why I'm not getting it :D

Sl@pSh0ck™

But hey, you know ... I don't even want to see that update if you know what I mean :)

Sure I would deal with that if I even choose to install it but now I'm wondering why I'm not getting it :D

don't sweat it dude, just consider yourself a lucky :pirate: ..... :rofl:

anyone know of a tool that will remove all activation cracks? I installed one quite some time ago and am not sure which one it is... I would like to install Daz's activator but it just hangs when it starts up (assuming its conflicting with another patch I have installed...)

~Fizz

Sl@pSh0ck™

anyone know of a tool that will remove all activation cracks? I installed one quite some time ago and am not sure which one it is... I would like to install Daz's activator but it just hangs when it starts up (assuming its conflicting with another patch I have installed...)

~Fizz

Daz Loader have an uninstall function, use it to uninstall existing loaders - reboot - install Daz loader

I am using Daz's loader ... My win7 passed WAT and WGA validation w/ it.

This might help you: Link

In rare cases, WAT seems to be flagging even a modded BIOS as non-genuine during the online validation. I've come across 3 - 4 such cases of a modded BIOS.)

Archived