WAT - The 3-Letter Word For Windows 7 Pirates

*dcs18

• Replies 108
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you not getting this update yet, it might have something to do with country roll-out (time difference)

grindzmygearz

I GOT WAT Slapped... was using the Ultimate 7 AIO... It was actually a laptop i was bringing back from the dead for a friend, who didn't have his factory cd's. Is there any way to get the watermarks off or will i have to re image it and use a better loader?

What is this BIOS mod? very hard?

Thanks guys

I GOT WAT Slapped... was using the Ultimate 7 AIO... It was actually a laptop i was bringing back from the dead for a friend, who didn't have his factory cd's. Is there any way to get the watermarks off or will i have to re image it and use a better loader?

Thanks guys

what loader did you use to activate win7? nevertheless, you will have to try a clean reinstall of win7 and use other loader (Daz loader works fine). Also, I would not think of a BIOS mod for a laptop (too risky)

• Administrator

I think it's not checked for you guys cause they mentioned that it is going to be optional.

grindzmygearz

Thanks guys

what loader did you use to activate win7? nevertheless, you will have to try a clean reinstall of win7 and use other loader (Daz loader works fine). Also, I would not think of a BIOS mod for a laptop (too risky)

I used the Win7 Ultimate 32/64 bit already activated, no activation required, not sure which loader they had used or how they did it... So just search for DAZ loader and i should find the right one? Man i hate I'm going to have to reload all those programs i just installed, not to mention the fact several drivers i had to find. I called myself looking for that update when i was running them, but after I installed office i just hit update, won't make that mistake again...

So with DAZ loader even if i use the Ultimate 7 Already activated, will the DAZ loader still work, or should i use another copy of win7? that hasn't been activated

grindzmygearz

Remove all previous "fixes" and try with DAZ loader.

Cheers ;)

i'm going to uninstall the update, but as for the prior fixes... Not sure how to go about that the win7 version i used was pre activated... But i'm going to go ahead and try DAZ before I install 7 again... I pray that it works, but I'm worried it won't..

Shit

why do i come late everytime ?!

i did that update today morning , and after a restart or two , i got a black screen with an Activation alert

Thanks , i used WAT remover , on my windows seven 64 bit and it's back again

Thank u again

I installed the update and I'm still activated.

I believe I used 7Loader v1.7.1 when I activated it.

Windows 7 32-Bit Ultimate

grindzmygearz

Shit

i did that update today morning , and after a restart or two , i got a black screen with an Activation alert

Thank u again

WAT is awesome

Shit

Thank u again

Would like to know what loaders you had use?

This would help others who are using the same loaders or loaders to avoid or even to updates a new loader.

regards

grindzmygearz

I have a question...

So i deleted the update

I tried the DAZ's uploader, it said it worked but when i rebooted it was still Not genuine

So then I ran WAT remover, rebooted and presto...

So do i need to run DAZ again? or should i be good?

*edit

NM i kinda feel dumb for even asking that...

You should be good until there is a need for you to install WAT in the future...Daz loader have 5 modes, if the default mode doesn't work for you try the other modes, until it find the perfect setup for your PC.

grindzmygearz

You should be good until there is a need for you to install WAT in the future...Daz loader have 5 modes, if the default mode doesn't work for you try the other modes, until it find the perfect setup for your PC.

k, thanks..

Within my group, until last night 7 Users of Windows Se7en have been flagged by WAT as not genuine. :blink: Coincidentally the only common factor was that all 7 were powered by Intel motherboards (wonder if that's a coincidence or vulnerability.) :think:

It has nothing to do with intel MOBO ..... if you use BIOS mod ... make sure that slic, certificate and serial match up and that you are not using the blacklisted Lenovo key. If you are using a preactivated version of win7 (ex. BIE release) most probably it is using an older loader, what you can do is uninstall the loader using Daz loader, then use latest version of Daz loader to activate your win7 (assumiing WAT is not yet installed). If you are using remove WAT by Hazar, by all means DO NOT install this update.

*** Better yet PLAY SAFE, don't install this update at all, this is optional, that way you save yourself of the possible headaches. :P

It's confirmed news now from Daz, Intel motherboards are more prone to be adversely affected by WAT than other MOBOs. Daz recommends all Intel motherboard Users to image their setup prior to the WAT installation. :coolwink:

@dcs18

can you point me to the link on MDL where Daz is confirming that intel MOBO are more prone to validation failure. :whistle:

@dcs18

can you point me to the link on MDL where Daz is confirming that intel MOBO are more prone to validation failure. :whistle:

. . . . . . . shall PM you after 10 minutes.

thanks ....me using intel MOBO but still genuine. WAT and MGA validated :ph34r:

Some good news:- :D

Just got life back into 2 of the 7 machines (laptops) on Intel motherboards by re-loading them through the latest 1.7.7r on alternate modes and have passed as genuine successfully via all the Microsoft available validations including WAT.

Shall be laying hands on the rest of 5 machines later in the day (since they're all desktops.)

That's a good news indeed! may the force be with you dcs18 :dance2: goodluck on the other rigs!

Archived