[rerun] 6 months Trial - Bitdefender Total Security 2022

Adenman

19 minutes ago, AlienForce1 said:

You all did not understand , or I didn`t explained well :  I could not get any 180 day activation license / trial  based on the  promo link posted .

But please explain your problem. What you get and from which you can't move on.

Or do you get some kind of message or something what can clearify situation?
NB! The image you previously posted does not have an activation code.

You have tried to use a different code instead of an activation code.

And on top of all that, you don't have to enter any code at all when you enter your email,

ie the email with which you registered your order or created a Bitdefender account.

AlienForce1

At the moment I click on the promo link , put  on  e-mail  , click "I`m not a robot"  and I don`t get further , when I  click on  the buton "Get license"  nothing happends  (with ads protection off) , tried with Windscribe and VPN Urban Free VPN

16 minutes ago, AlienForce1 said:

Очевидно  

You must create a new subscription on the "login.bitdefender.com" page, then activate the application with the key 
After that, in the program itself, you need to click "Change subscription"

Edited by Igor

31 minutes ago, AlienForce1 said:

At the moment I click on the promo link , put  on  e-mail  , click "I`m not a robot"  and I don`t get further , when I  click on  the buton "Get license"  nothing happends  (with ads protection off) , tried with Windscribe and VPN Urban Free VPN

Did you read that?

https://nsaneforums.com/topic/400724-6-months-trial-bitdefender-total-security-2021/?do=findComment&comment=1689060

• Like 1

AlienForce1
31 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Did you read that?

https://nsaneforums.com/topic/400724-6-months-trial-bitdefender-total-security-2021/?do=findComment&comment=1689060

Yes , I read that , but seems that I couldn`t get German IP with what I tried , if you have a better sollution , please help me .

17 hours ago, AlienForce1 said:

Yes , I read that , but seems that I couldn`t get German IP with what I tried , if you have a better sollution , please help me .

OK, I'll PM You my account, I myself won't use it so-as-so ever. There You can get Bitdefender Total for five devices.
When you open an account, close all the windows that still open and select "Install Bitdefender products on a new device.",

Enter your personal email and you will receive the necessary link to your email.

All instructions will appear on this page.

Edited by Kalju
  • Thanks 1

same giveaway :

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-bitdefender-total-security-100-discount

DIRECTIONS

To get Bitdefender Total Security for free, click here to go to the giveaway page, enter your email address in the box that says E-MAIL-ADRESSE, check the reCAPTCHA box, and click the green button that says 180 TAGE KOSTENLOS NUTZEN. You will then be taken to create a (free) account with Bitdefender. (If nothing happens after clicking the green button, disable any ad blocker or script blockers and then reload the page and try again.) Fill out that page and hit CREATE ACCOUNT. If you have successfully done that, you will automatically be logged into your Bitdefender account and will be given the option to download and install Bitdefender for your computer, with a license that is activate for 180 days. Enjoy!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the promo is still valid however it doesn't offer Bitdefender premium!

by any chance can you guys provide valid promo or activation for Bitdefender premium.

thanks,

21 hours ago, Hani_RS said:

the promo is still valid however it doesn't offer Bitdefender premium!

by any chance can you guys provide valid promo or activation for Bitdefender premium.

thanks,

yeh sorry I meant it doesn't offer Bitdefender VPN premium only free 200MB/day!

Edited by Hani_RS

• Adenman changed the title to 6 months Trial - Bitdefender Total Security 2022
On 2/15/2021 at 8:29 PM, Adenman said:

updated :

• The offer is valid if you install Bitdefender antivirus using a new account.
  • A 6 month trial version of Bitdefender Total Security 2022 is provided to protect any 5 devices on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android platforms .
  • The license is for home (personal) use only.
  • The license takes effect from the moment of registration.
  • You receive free updates during the term of the license.
  • No free technical support.

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2021 at 11:23 AM, Adenman said:

same giveaway :

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-bitdefender-total-security-100-discount

DIRECTIONS

To get Bitdefender Total Security for free, click here to go to the giveaway page, enter your email address in the box that says E-MAIL-ADRESSE, check the reCAPTCHA box, and click the green button that says 180 TAGE KOSTENLOS NUTZEN. You will then be taken to create a (free) account with Bitdefender. (If nothing happens after clicking the green button, disable any ad blocker or script blockers and then reload the page and try again.) Fill out that page and hit CREATE ACCOUNT. If you have successfully done that, you will automatically be logged into your Bitdefender account and will be given the option to download and install Bitdefender for your computer, with a license that is activate for 180 days. Enjoy!

rerun

• Adenman changed the title to [rerun] 6 months Trial - Bitdefender Total Security 2022
  • Adenman unlocked this topic
On 1/2/2022 at 5:41 AM, Adenman said:
The giveaway has expired and no longer available to participate.

rerun

• Adenman pinned this topic
  • Adenman unpinned this topic
  • Adenman locked this topic