[rerun] 6 months Trial - Bitdefender Total Security 2022

Adenman

• Adenman changed the title to 6 months Trial - Bitdefender Total Security 2021
  • Adenman pinned this topic
I4rg£8all8ag

This is great, got only 13 days on my Android app. Started a new account and got my 6 month free, thanks 

• 1 month later...

@vefiyoBitdefender VPN comes free with Bitdefender Total Security, Bitdefender Internet Security and Bitdefender Antivirus Plus. However, the free version allows only 200MB of data transfer every day and prevents you from choosing your own server. If you purchase the Bitdefender Premium VPN subscription, you'll get unlimited traffic and the option to connect to any available server.

• 1 month later...

Does 180days giveaway working because I cant get it? If does can someone send me key? Thanks!

1 hour ago, 0veR said:

Does 180days giveaway working because I cant get it? If does can someone send me key? Thanks!

This is an extended trial period for new users, not Giveaways. So, if you want to get the key, create a new account.

5 hours ago, Kalju said:

This is an extended trial period for new users, not Giveaways. So, if you want to get the key, create a new account.

Problem is when I click green button to submit it nothing happens  I alrady have account for bitdefender.

49 minutes ago, 0veR said:

Problem is when I click green button to submit it nothing happens  I alrady have account for bitdefender.

Turn off all ad blockers and if possible, use German IP and everything works.  You'll get service for 5 devices.

Just now tested.

PS. If you wish, I can send you the details of this account.
I never use it myself anyway.

Spoiler

xFMWAwM.png

Edited by Kalju

As @Kaljupointed it out, first of all turn off any adblocker you might have installed and if you already have a Bitdefender account with your main email address, use a temporary email service like https://10minutemail.com/ to create a new account and have access to the extended trial.

AlienForce1
On 5/21/2021 at 9:32 PM, Lysoform said:

@0veR I have sent you a PM with a license code.

Hi , Lysoform  , can you help me too with a license code - I couldn`t  get a code from the site posted by Adenman .

5 minutes ago, AlienForce1 said:

Hi , Lysoform  , can you help me too with a license code - I couldn`t  get a code from the site posted by Adenman .

The activation key (not subscription) has been sent by a personal message. For activation.

• Thanks 1

AlienForce1
2 hours ago, Igor said:

The activation key (not subscription) has been sent by a personal message. For activation.

-> The key is not working

Spoiler

2021-05-28_145217.jpg.ada109142becb928ecaa0a0ad836f14c.jpg

Edited by AlienForce1

52 minutes ago, AlienForce1 said:

-> The key is not working

Reveal hidden contents

2021-05-28_145217.jpg.ada109142becb928ecaa0a0ad836f14c.jpg

You don't need any activation code for this great trial. Only stable email address is needed and you have to confirm it by using the link they send. If created account asks activation code, you can choose to continue trial instead.

AlienForce1
2 minutes ago, Radpop said:

You don't need any activation code for this great trial. Only stable email address is needed and you have to confirm it by using the link they send. If created account asks activation code, you can choose to continue trial instead.

I couldn`t get any key from the link  in first post   

No key is needed. Email is used for creating an account. Confirm email. Then choose a trial and install 1 to 5 apps. You don't need to activate anything with key for this trial.

AlienForce1

You all did not understand , or I didn`t explained well :  I could not get any 180 day activation license / trial  based on the  promo link posted .

• Adenman changed the title to [rerun] 6 months Trial - Bitdefender Total Security 2022
  • Adenman unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Adenman unpinned this topic
  • Adenman pinned this topic
  • Adenman locked this topic